We get them all here

** Who remembers Miro ?

Rod Speed ??

Dave Castle ??

Trevor aka Tony Jones ???

There so many other raving lunatics that have blessed us with their
presence, I cannot recall them all.

 BTW:

No special criticism of this NG implied.

The simple truth is, usenet is like an open sewer where all the shit floats
up to the top.

Same problem is damaging Facebook and may ultimately bring it undone.

Truth is:

You just cannot let folk publish stuff completely anonymously.

It's a recipe for chaos.

...  Phil

Re: We get them all here

"Phil Allison"

** WTF:   the infamous "speed bot " still exists

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

Impossible to tell from the real thing, according to David L Jones.

Try  " get a life "   for example.

....   Phil

Re: We get them all here

to the top.

http://tinyurl.com/philthychuckle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder
"Paranoid personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia
and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of
others.
 Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel
slighted,
 and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for
clues
 or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases.

Re: We get them all here
up to the top.
others.
feel slighted,
for clues
Why is it when I read your posts I keep getting images of kettles and
pots  ????

Re: We get them all here

up to the top.
others.
feel slighted,
for clues
????

"Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it!"
You can ignore the syPHILis or return in kind and up the ante.
I don't know which tactic is better, do you?
In any case syPHILis is trying to destroy aus.electronics, is that not a
problem?

Re: We get them all here
up to the top.
paranoia
others.
feel slighted,
environment for clues
????
problem?
Well he can offer advice on matters above my admittedly small knowledge
whereas you seem bent on personal stuff and paper qualifications.

Site Timeline