We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Shenzhen Bond Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd, a professional LED based Electronics Company, we provide LED lamps(standard LEDs, super bright LEDs, traffic lights, high power LED, super flux LED, LED spot lamps and LED bar bulbs), SMD LED,LED Dot Matrix, LED Digit and Cluster modules, indoor/outdoor full colors LED displays, LED moving signs and other LED fashion products.

Home > Products List > LED Bulbs and Spot Lamps LED New Products060309 Hi-brightest single/multi color lamp

5W high power LED spot lamps: MR16,GU10,E27 series 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Features:

1) Many kinds spot lamps: MR16,E27,E12,GU10 2) High brightest: 5W 70lm 3) Single color, Muti color 4) Power can be 5VDC,12VDC,12VAC,100VAC-240VAC 5) Color kinds: 16 7) Changing mode: 21kinds, and can be designed 8) Cold light, no UV and heat 9) IrDA remote function, can control by a remote controller 10) RS485 interface 11) Protect mode: IP:65 12) Energy aving 13) Excellent quality
Reply to
led displays

Woah, 100% efficient. Better get a patent on those...

or just bug off, spammer.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Where does it say 100%?

Reply to
Who are WE?

It says: No UV, no heat. This stating that it converts electricity to light with 100% efficiency.

Cheers, Nicholas Sherlock

Reply to
Nicholas Sherlock

apply the first law of thermodynamics to the line quoted above.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

No it isn't. It simply says no UV and no heat. There are other forms of energy as well.

It might make a lot of noise ...

Reply to
swanny

Agree of that.

Reply to
smd led lamp

Sorry, I make a mistake about the heat, we just mean the heat can be scatter quick and smooth. Actually this product is very competitive.

Reply to
led displays