We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

http://www.bond-led.com/LED-new-products/5W%20Hi-brightest%20single%20multi%20color%20high%20power%20LED%20spot%20lamps.htm

Shenzhen Bond Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd, a professional LED based
Electronics Company, we provide LED lamps(standard LEDs, super bright
LEDs, traffic lights, high power LED, super flux LED, LED spot lamps
and LED bar bulbs), SMD LED,LED Dot Matrix, LED Digit and Cluster
modules, indoor/outdoor full colors LED displays, LED moving signs and
other LED fashion products.

Home > Products List > LED Bulbs and Spot Lamps
LED New Products060309
Hi-brightest single/multi color lamp
5W high power LED spot lamps: MR16,GU10,E27 series
5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Features:
1) Many kinds spot lamps: MR16,E27,E12,GU10
2) High brightest: 5W 70lm
3) Single color, Muti color
4) Power can be 5VDC,12VDC,12VAC,100VAC-240VAC
5) Color kinds: 16
7) Changing mode: 21kinds, and can be designed
8) Cold light, no UV and heat
9) IrDA remote function, can control by a remote controller
10) RS485 interface
11) Protect mode: IP:65
12) Energy aving
13) Excellent quality

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Woah, 100% efficient. Better get a patent on those...

or just bug off, spammer.

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Where does it say 100%?

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

It says: No UV, no heat. This stating that it converts electricity to
light with 100% efficiency.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

No it isn't. It simply says no UV and no heat. There are other forms of
energy as well.

It might make a lot of noise ...

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Agree of that.

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

Sorry, I make a mistake about the heat, we just mean the heat can be
scatter quick and smooth. Actually this product is very competitive.

Re: We can offer your request LED products: 5W high power full colors LED spot lamps

apply the first law of thermodynamics to the line quoted above.

Bye.
   Jasen

Site Timeline