Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

Located in Footscray.

I got these from a building site clean up a few years ago, and I need
to make room in my house for more stuff.

7 or so Watt/Hour (the kind the SEC use to measure how much
electricity you've used, almost entirely analog style, one has a
digital portion). These are useless to me, to be very honest. Would
someone want one? Why not: You could make a localized power use meter
for certain applicances (in a commercial set up you could check usage
of individual motor or fridge units).
 I just haven't got the time to toy with these.

And a street light (no globe, boxed housing only). It's a Sylvania.

Would rather give away or trade than throw into the bin, which is
what's going to happen to these if no-one claims pretty quick smart.

Thanks

/Edward

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

I would be interested in 3 meters (or the lot if you dont want to
split, and/or no one else wants them), but am in QLD and they would
have to be posted.
Will pay for this and packing of course.

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

"Loscha"

** Hate to point this out, but you are offering goods that you do not own.

The watt / hour meters are the property of the relevant electricity supplier
and the street lamp is the property of the local council.

....   Phil

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

Unless it's clear that the property has been abandoned.

Sylvia.

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

 It's just been setting on the side of the house for the last twenty years!
:-)
                                                    Mike

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

Not necessarily so Phil; watt / hour meters may be purchased at your local
electrical wholesaler in just the same way as power points or conduit.
Those owned by an Electricity Supply Authority are built with the
Authority's identity logo on the internal bezel.

Chas.

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

"Chas"

** Up to the OP to say if an unusual circumstance applies.

   Not logical for you or me to assume it does.

   .....  Phil

Re: Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

** Up to the OP to say if an unusual circumstance applies.

    Not logical for you or me to assume it does.

Site Timeline