Watt Hour Meters and a Street Light - anyone want them?

Located in Footscray.

I got these from a building site clean up a few years ago, and I need to make room in my house for more stuff.

7 or so Watt/Hour (the kind the SEC use to measure how much electricity you've used, almost entirely analog style, one has a digital portion). These are useless to me, to be very honest. Would someone want one? Why not: You could make a localized power use meter for certain applicances (in a commercial set up you could check usage of individual motor or fridge units). I just haven't got the time to toy with these.

And a street light (no globe, boxed housing only). It's a Sylvania.

Would rather give away or trade than throw into the bin, which is what's going to happen to these if no-one claims pretty quick smart.

Thanks

/Edward

Reply to
Loscha

I would be interested in 3 meters (or the lot if you dont want to split, and/or no one else wants them), but am in QLD and they would have to be posted. Will pay for this and packing of course.

Reply to
kreed

"Loscha"

** Hate to point this out, but you are offering goods that you do not own.

The watt / hour meters are the property of the relevant electricity supplier and the street lamp is the property of the local council.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Unless it's clear that the property has been abandoned.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

It's just been setting on the side of the house for the last twenty years! :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

Not necessarily so Phil; watt / hour meters may be purchased at your local electrical wholesaler in just the same way as power points or conduit. Those owned by an Electricity Supply Authority are built with the Authority's identity logo on the internal bezel.

--
Regards,

Chas.

(To email me, replace "xxx" with letters tango papa golf.)
Reply to
Chas

"Chas"

** Up to the OP to say if an unusual circumstance applies.

Not logical for you or me to assume it does.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Up to the OP to say if an unusual circumstance applies.

Not logical for you or me to assume it does.

Reply to
Mark Harriss