WARNING !!!!!!! - Page 2

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

"ian field"

**  Must be one of them  " rock spider "  types.

The ones even the very worst criminals cannot tolerate.

.......  Phil

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

Find which spiders kill you quickest, then send me some of those.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

"ian field"

**  Fine  -    so post your home address.

.......  Phil

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

Hey - before you do that, Phil should explain how he proposes to obtain the
spiders - you can't just buy the deadly ones at the local pet shop - or can
you? I might be going to the wrong pet shops...

Anyway, while I'm sure Phil's intentions are honourable, this could be a
cunning ruse and he may actually post you a dead rat.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

Tame spiders are no good, he has to wander off into the outback spider
catching.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

"ian field"

**  Fine  -    so post your home address.

.......  Phil

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

ROTFL!

I wonder if he owns any gloves?

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

I'm counting on not.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

"ian field"

**  Fine  -    so post your home address.

.......  Phil

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

If his posts here are anything to go by, I imagine that it's because
he's a raving nutcase.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!

Is the correct answer.

Re: WARNING !!!!!!!