Wanted: wireless mic on 805.750MHz

Someone has decided they wanted the wireless microphone (transmitter) more
than we did at the Narrabeen Surf Lifesaving Club so now we are stuck with
a single channel receiver but no mic - and the supplier doesn't stock that
brand any more and doesn't know where I can get one.
Anyone have any ideas as to where I can get a wireless mic which will cover
 805.750MHz - at a reasonable price?

Re: Wanted: wireless mic on 805.750MHz
than we did at the Narrabeen Surf Lifesaving Club so now we are stuck with a
single channel receiver but no mic - and the supplier doesn't stock that brand
any more and doesn't know where I can get one.
805.750MHz - at a reasonable price?
Well how about calling Delsound or the equivalent in your town ?

  under the circumstances you might be offered a fair price ?
  or risk ebay

--

Site Timeline