Wanted 3.5 amp fuses

Hi folk, I'm wanting to buy some 3.5 amp fast blow 3AG 30mm glass fuses. Or some 3.5amp fuse wire to repair the blown 3.5amp fuses I've already got. Yours Sincerely,

Phillip Truscott.

Mailto: snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au

Reply to
Phillip Truscott

jaycar electronics

3.5amp
Reply to
zack

No good, they only have 3.0 amp or 4.0 amp. I can get 3.15 amp fuses. but I want

3.5 amp fues. Am searching the world via the internet. They used to make them, so there should be some somewhere.

Yours Sincerely,

Phillip Truscott.

Mailto: snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au

Reply to
Phillip Truscott

"Phillip Truscott"

** Don't be so damn silly.

The variability of fuses, one sample or brand to the next, is at least 20%.

** ROTFL.

When you get tired of that - try planet Mars or Alpha Centauri.

Reply to
Phil Allison

WES = MGC3.5 24c each

Reply to
Colin Horsley

Why 3.5A ? Do the original equipment specify this value ? There is in reality little difference between 3A and 4A fuses in most applications. More important is whether or not they are fast or sloow-blow.

geoff

Reply to
Geoff