wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

hi,  any body know where i can get a schematic ( s ) of 12 volt to 240 vac
inverter  100 to 200 watt ?

 something with pretty well easy to obtain parts .. i`ve had a  half decent
look on the net  , found some good ones,  but maybe  some one  has others  ?

mark krawczuk

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

Far easier to just buy one these days. I've seen 150W ones for under $40.  I
doubt you could buy the parts much cheaper than that.

MrT.

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

"Mr.T"
?

** Customer gave me a 300 watt inverter to fix about a month ago.

Inside were 2 ferrite transformers, 8 high current TO220 mosfets, 8 high
voltage TO220 mosfets, 3 ICs and dozens of diodes transistors & passives.

Over the counter in Sydney would cost you well over  $200 to buy all the
bits and the transformers are naturally custom wound jobs.

The allow case alone would cost $40 .

....  Phil

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

"Phil Allison"

 The  *alloy*  case alone would cost $40 alone.l

....  Phil

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt
you wanker have you ever thought taht i might have my own case and parts u
fukwit ?

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

"mark krawczuk = crackpot "

** You did not claim to before and still are not claiming to have any.

  So no  -   I did not and still do not think that.

 So you are a congenital LIAR as well as a criminal psychopath.

.....   Phil

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt
tell me where u live phil and i`ll kill ya.

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt
you fuckwit phil ,  what  do you think i was going to do with a schematic ,
i was going to make one, cause i felt like it ,  AND DO I HAVE TO  SAY
EVERYTHING  THAT I WANT , ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A SCHEMATIC... DOES IT MATTER
WETHER I HAVE PARTS OR NOT NO  YOU NEWBIE.

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt PHILL ALLSISON SCREWS SLOTHS

"mark krawczuk =  crackpot "

** You gotta believe god put cretins like "mark"  on earth to give the rest
of us someone to laugh at.

.....  Phil

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

No chance of building one close to the price you can buy one for
off-the-shelf.
$55 at Jaycar retail:
http://jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=MI5102&keywords=av&form=KEYWORD

Dave.

Re: wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt
You can even get them at aldi

Site Timeline