Video interface for PS-24 IR viewer

This is a long shot. I'm trying to find out how to access the NTSC output
from a FLIR PS-24 IR viewer.  http://www.flir.com/cs/apac/en/view/?id50%440
The spec sheet states that an output is there, but the application manual
supplied makes absolutely no mention of it. If I access the FLIR website, it
bounces me to the Oz couterpart, an enquiry via the contact us page has had
no response.

Re: Video interface for PS-24 IR viewer

Have you tried to access their web site via a free anonymizer service?
I just went to their web site using a European VPN and there was no
redirection.  Unfortunately, the download part of their web site wanted
me to register for a username and password, so I can't tell you if
there's anything useful there :-(

Peter

Re: Video interface for PS-24 IR viewer

Have you tried to access their web site via a free anonymizer service?
I just went to their web site using a European VPN and there was no
redirection.  Unfortunately, the download part of their web site wanted
me to register for a username and password, so I can't tell you if
there's anything useful there :-(

Peter

Site Timeline