very basic question - Page 2

Re: Dangerous: Male IEC lead

So  from this http://www.accesscomms.com.au/reference/IEC320.htm
"A set of thirteen plugs (called the connector in the
specification) and thirteen matching sockets (called the
appliance inlet) are defined by specification IEC 60320. A set
of 11 connectors/appliance-inlets are defined in specification
AS/NZS 60320.1:2004."

perhaps we should be referring to "appliance inlets" and
"connectors" rather than plugs and sockets and males and females
when talking IEC.

 I look forward to someone with the appropriate expertise
confirming the correct term usage.

--
Regards
Blue

Re: Dangerous: Male IEC lead

I have actually contacted the sites and asked the question. The
first site mentioned (Ray Heffer) has contacted me and removed
the page.

--
Regards
Blue

Re: Dangerous: Male IEC lead

"aussiblu"

**  Nice work.

  No need to program a cruise missile after all.

......   Phil

Site Timeline