Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- very basic question
Re: Dangerous: Male IEC lead
So from this http://www.accesscomms.com.au/reference/IEC320.htm
"A set of thirteen plugs (called the connector in the
specification) and thirteen matching sockets (called the
appliance inlet) are defined by specification IEC 60320. A set
of 11 connectors/appliance-inlets are defined in specification
perhaps we should be referring to "appliance inlets" and
"connectors" rather than plugs and sockets and males and females
when talking IEC.
I look forward to someone with the appropriate expertise
confirming the correct term usage.
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » OT: which electric shavers do you like - the round ones or the long ones
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LWM2M C Language Implementation for the Small Embedded IoT Devices
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming