value notebook again available from catch of the day.

Just posted a response to aus.computers thread, and thought maybe readers here could be interested in this one:

have a look at the eee pc 1000hd at $498. has everything you need at the right price.

This is my fifth baby notebook, but for me, this is the best. Decent size keyboard, 10" screen, and 80Gb hard disk size. Runs XP.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

I go there, and I see a long list of items, including the EEE you mention. Seeking further information I click on a link in the EEE "box" and I get a very detailed description - not of the EEE but of "The Amazing Digital Coin Saver".

Most of the other items have similar links with different product ids on the end, but all of them seem to take me to the same place.

WTF???

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

Trouble now is all the links to the "other specials" don't work for some reason. Can't add to cart.

I suggest if you are interested, give them a ring, or send an email. Looks like a cart bug.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

just found the email address to get directly to them: admin AT catchoftheday.com.au

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page: