Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Mark Holvek
October 15, 2005, 2:30 pm
rate this thread
Some domestic vacuum cleaners on the market use a simple spring loaded
mechanical gadget to indicate the blocked pipe and/or full bag. I do beleive
some slightly more expensive or new generation vacuum cleaners use some sort
of elecronic sensor for this.
Do you know any sensor to detect blocked vacuum pipe and/or full dust bag in
a vacuum cleaners? (Part number, specs, suppliers etc?)
Re: Vacuum cleaner blocked pipe and/or robbag full sensor
Use the simple spring loaded mechanical gadget. This is a vacuum
indicator. When the hose gets plugged, vacuum within the hose
increases because there is less of a hole to suck atmosphere in to.
Put a sensor of some sort on this indicator. maybe a simple
microswitch, magnetic switch.
Mark Holvek wrote:
;Some domestic vacuum cleaners on the market use a simple spring loaded
;mechanical gadget to indicate the blocked pipe and/or full bag
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design