usb firmware

I have this bluetooth handsfree device that has a usb socket for firmware upgrades. Is it possible to get the firmware out from the device to my computer? using what software? any examples? thanks

Reply to
Warren Thai

It would have to be the manufacturers software unless you know your stuff. The correct firmware software should have a firmware backup as well.

Rob

Reply to
R1rob