unilab telecommunications transceiver

can anyone shed some light on Uni-lab telecommunications at all? A uni-lab
KL micro series transceiver (radio repeater, high band VHF) has landed on my
workbench & i have no info on it at all apart from the transmit & receive
frequencies & the fact that it's dead.. the following information is printed
on the back of it:

uni-lab telecommunication ltd
459 scarborough beach rd
osborne park 6017
western australia

model kl150B/u/5/26
date 05/91

a google search has thus far turned up nothing regarding this unit or the
company responsible for it..

any help tracking down a manual or contacts etc much appreciated.

cheers,

tc.

Re: unilab telecommunications transceiver

It's across the road from my gym.  I'll have a look for you next time I'm
there.

Fraser

Re: unilab telecommunications transceiver

probably not alot of point - they arent there anymore ;)  well, from what i
can gather anyway.

cheers,

tc.

Re: unilab telecommunications transceiver

but he needs the exercise, dodging the traffic crossing the road

Re: unilab telecommunications transceiver

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 05:55:21 +0000 (UTC), timbo

Have a search for the Kyodo KL150. Then maybe try Imark as they are
the Kyodo agents in Australia.

The Unilab unit was based on that one - although I think they changed
the PA board design.

Otherwise, as someone else said, try Spectra Engineering in Malaga,
WA. The guys there were involved in Unilab.

Unilab have been gone for a long time now.  It went something like
Unilab --> Stanilab --> Australian Defence Industries --> gurgler!

You could have a go at trying ADI as well - good luck!

Alan

Jenal Communications