Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Hi all.

I have the Uniden UH-011 Alignment infomation here for anyone who needs
it, but what I am asking for is does anyone have the mod to make them
scan?

I have seen inside of one that has been modded and all it was, was a
wire from linked from a pin on a chip inside the radio to the T/SQL
button on the front.

You then only had to push that button in on the front to make it scan
at about 2 channels per second. Pushing the button again made it stop I
think.

Please if anyone has info on this mod I would really appreciate it, I
have not found it anywhere on the internet.

Here is the alignment info for anyone who needs it.
Alignment information for Uniden UH-011
  Contact author:
Rod, VK4XTL
  Print

UH011(Early Model)
PLL UC1368A
DRV = 2SC2131
PA = 2SC3021

Alignment
Frequency - L302
VR101 - AF Gain
VR102 - Squelch
VR251 - Deviation
VR301 - Modulation Balance

UH011
(PD-658AA)
PLL UC1368A
PA = 2SC3021
DRV = 2SC2131
Alignment
Frequency - (Small Inductor can in PLL)
RT103 - AF Gain
RT102 - Squelch
RT201 - Deviation
?? - Modulation Bal
RT101-.S.Meter
RT203-.S.Meter
RT203-ALC

NB.
Please don't email it to me, this address is invalid. I will be
checking this thread for responses. Thank you

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

if you can get a hold of a Commex Executive, they used the Uniden main
board(reversed) but had extra features, scan was one of them

Kev

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Thanks but I think finding one of them would be harder than finding the
scan mod lol

Surely someone must know the mod to make the UH-011 scan?

It is such a simple mod but so hard to find the instructions for

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Have you looked at this site?  Might be helpful.

http://www.mods.dk/index.php?RadioRec=other

David

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Hi thank you for the site.

I have had a good look there and cannot find what I'm after.

It's actually the site that I got the alignment information that I
posted at the beginning of this thread from.

If there is anyone out there who can help I will keep checking this
thread.

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Hi there,

I was wondering how you got on with finding a scan mod for the UH-011.
I have found one of these still original box sitting on a shelf
gathering dust and scored it super uber cheap. If it had a scan
function it would be one of the best bargains I have ever bought.

Regards,

Rhys.

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Here is my other thread about the UH-011 scan mod.

There is some information on there you might all find useful in
completing the mod.

Re: Uniden UH-011 Alignment Info and Scan Mod

Forgot the link, lol.

http://www.austech.info/showthread.php?t12%9352

Site Timeline