Ultrasonic

Hello,

I am requesting help to construct an ultrasonic device that emits sound at about 25Khz. Unlike most ultrasonic devices, I want the device to carry sound over 100 feet (or 30 meters) and still be over 140 decibels at 100 feet (or 30 meters).

Does anyone know how I can do this? Plans? Actual devices? Please reply.

All I know of this is that the sirens on fire engines can do this for miles.

Reply to
Korben Dallas

"Korben Dallas" = another loopy septic

** That would make it a lethal weapon for any person in range.
** Try post at " alt.soviet.star-wars.castoffs "

** ROTFLMAO - what a macaroon.

.............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You mean im not the * only * fruitloop in the world.

Sheesh , the guys an imposter

Reply to
FruitLoop

Is that why the dog keeps exploding when those firetrucks come past!

And I suppose you want it to be battery operated too. Hmm that would be one hell of a transducer. Looks like we have a live one here ...

Reply to
swanny

Maybe the 140 decibels above is a typo.

A fire engine would not be 140 decibels even if you were standing next to it.

Reply to
David Segall

Yep, look here:

reply.

miles.

Reply to
valiumboy

I asked him for a much less powerful model of 130 dB of 25KHz at 100 feet. He replied just this morning (an hour ago) with only "DOES NOT EXIST"

at

Reply to
Korben Dallas

Get him to quote on making a unit to your specifications . Have you asked specifically this question ?

sound

carry

100
Reply to