Ultra simple project wanted to join two headsets and TV

G'day Folks,

I'm looking for a cheap off-the-shelf or simple build-it-myself device
that will:

* Allow me to plug in two headsets (as in there's a mic and headphones)
* Plug in an external sound source like a TV's headphone-out

This is to use when watching TV with someone else, but wanting to use
headphones to keep the noise level down. Basically, we should be able to
both hear the TV but should be able to also hear each other.

(Bonus points if it can do more than 2 headsets without being any more
expensive or complicated!)

Thoughts?

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Re: Ultra simple project wanted to join two headsets and TV
simple spliter should do it , dicksmith used to before it became a
microwave outlet , the simplest is a y shaped adaptor with one input and
two out , jaycar perhaps

Re: Ultra simple project wanted to join two headsets and TV

Hmm .. I guess I wasn't clear .. the two microphones on the headsets
should be heard in the other's earphones.

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Re: Ultra simple project wanted to join two headsets and TV
add a simple bidirectional amp , dicksmiffs carry them , now do you want
help pissing ?

Site Timeline