Ultra simple project wanted to join two headsets and TV

G'day Folks,

I'm looking for a cheap off-the-shelf or simple build-it-myself device that will:

  • Allow me to plug in two headsets (as in there's a mic and headphones)
  • Plug in an external sound source like a TV's headphone-out

This is to use when watching TV with someone else, but wanting to use headphones to keep the noise level down. Basically, we should be able to both hear the TV but should be able to also hear each other.

(Bonus points if it can do more than 2 headsets without being any more expensive or complicated!)

Thoughts?

Cheers! Rick Measham

Reply to
Rick Measham

simple spliter should do it , dicksmith used to before it became a microwave outlet , the simplest is a y shaped adaptor with one input and two out , jaycar perhaps

Reply to
atec 77

Hmm .. I guess I wasn't clear .. the two microphones on the headsets should be heard in the other's earphones.

Cheers! Rick Measham

Reply to
Rick Measham

add a simple bidirectional amp , dicksmiffs carry them , now do you want help pissing ?

Reply to
atec 77