TV tuning.

Have an Orion VR20DN tv with video I have no remote, and can only get 2 stations. Any known tricks to tune? I can only see reg buttons no "menu" etc. Google only shows 1 site but restricted. Thanks.

Reply to
rodney

Get the kids to do it.

Elmo

Reply to
Elmo

Is this similar to yours

Laurie Batt

Reply to
qmod

right, ok, now, anybody know of a lonely girl, who'd like to get married, and have kids,.......real fast?

Reply to
rodney

I couldn't find "warehouse" excepting Ireland :) Dick Smith's are $19 and $29 respectively.

theings are changing... Replace Your Remote With A Wave Of A Hand An Australian scientist has invented new technology which allows you to use simple hand gestures to control your TV and other AV equipment rather than using a handheld remote control.

Reply to
rodney

although the remotes are not included in the online catalogue as they are only weekly specials, they usually have them in store, not sure of price but I think less than or around ten dollars

Laurie Batt

Reply to
qmod

Cheaper, easier, and quicker to just go buy yourself a huge new 60" set, and then you can watch whatever you want without being hassled to change the channel :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

">

Heh! thewarehouse! spaces, or lack of them are important when Googling

We only have 2 stores in Perth, one down the country, and the other, just a 3 iron away! Cheers Laurie.

Reply to
rodney

"David L. Jones"

Thanks Dave, contact me off list, I'll email the address where you can send donations.

Reply to
rodney