TV tuning.

Have an Orion VR20DN tv with video
I have no remote, and can only get 2 stations.
Any known tricks to tune? I can only see reg buttons
no "menu" etc.
Google only shows 1 site but restricted.
Thanks.

Re: TV tuning.

Get the kids to do it.

Elmo

Re: TV tuning.

Is this similar to yours

http://www.orion-tv.net.au/ProductDetail.asp?Brand=O&Category=Archives&ProductCode20%VROT

          Laurie Batt

Re: TV tuning.

I couldn't find "warehouse" excepting Ireland  :)
Dick Smith's are $19 and $29 respectively.

theings are changing...
Replace Your Remote With A Wave Of A Hand
An Australian scientist has invented new technology which allows
you to use simple hand gestures to control your TV and other AV
equipment rather than using a handheld remote control.

Re: TV tuning.

www.thewarehouse.com.au/

although the remotes are not included in the online catalogue as they
are only weekly specials, they usually have them in store, not sure of
price but I think less than or around ten dollars

      Laurie Batt

Re: TV tuning.

"> www.thewarehouse.com.au/

Heh!  thewarehouse!  spaces, or lack of them are important when Googling

We only have 2 stores in Perth, one down the country,
and the other, just a 3 iron away!
Cheers Laurie.

Re: TV tuning.

right,  ok,
now, anybody know of a lonely girl, who'd like to get married,
and have kids,.......real fast?

Re: TV tuning.

Cheaper, easier, and quicker to just go buy yourself a huge new 60"
set, and then you can watch whatever you want without being hassled to
change the channel :->

Dave.

Re: TV tuning.

Thanks Dave, contact me off list, I'll email the address where you can send
donations.

Site Timeline