TV test pattern files.

Greetings group.
Someone wrote in to Silicon Chip mag. a while back with the idea of
burning tv test patterns onto a DVD for servicing tv's.

Does anyone have any files like this that they could email me.

I have done a search but cannot find anything useful.

TIA.
Russell.

Re: TV test pattern files.

most DVD players can display JPG images,
just burn a few onto a CDR and you're done.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

Re: TV test pattern files.

**  Available for a reasonable price.

http://www.itworks.com/products/DVDref-suite.htm

No good for freeloaders and congenital tight arses though.

Re: TV test pattern files.

A friend is selling a test pattern generator. Not on DVD though.

http://www.cctvlabs.com/tpg/tpg.html