TV repair website recommendation?

Hi all,

Instead of throwing away a Sony Colour TV. I was wondering if there are any good websites on TV repairs.

Thank you

Reply to
The Doctor

Have a look here

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

What about tell us the Model and what its not doing, You may get more hits.. Allan

Reply to
ALLAN

Ben Dover

If you did not fix a TV before, I suggest you do not try. Espesially SONY.

You can easily destory TV completely and electricute yourself in the process. If you do not want to throw it away, find local repair shop who gives free quotations.

Or tell me TV model and what is wrong and I might be able to tel you if it is worth fixing.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii