Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Turntable belt size, How to estimate
November 25, 2009, 12:18 am
rate this thread
My younger turntable is belt driven and like everything around here, the
belt has relaxed and fallen off. The belt is now massively larger than
needs be. How do I work out the size of the replacement?. String length
less 10%, 20%, or? Flat belt if that matters.
I also have a missing "rubber band" in my good cassette tape deck. Goes
from pickup(?) spool to tape-position-counter, but the TPC has a sensor
to indicate if all is well. What is the method of estimating that one?
- » Trademark Protection without Registration
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Breitbandverstärker, wieso funktioniert der ü berhaupt!
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)