Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E - Page 9

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

WTF is your point, exactly ?

Are all Larkins incapable of explainly anything ?
You STILL seem to be confusing me with someone else.
A common mistake by NG newbies.
Everything I have said here is the truth.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   Newbie?  You pop up in news:sci.electronics.design and call the long
time users newbie?  Are you related to Phil Allison?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I was desiging and publishing circuits long before this NG ever existed.
That makes everyone here a newbie.
Phil is no relation.
If you had looked at my past posts, you would see that clearly.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   Why would I want to dig through your trash?  You aren't the only one
who was in electronics, before Usenet existed troll.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

If you ever have anything to say about electronics, let us know
somehow.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Hardly a distinction in s.e.d.

Not in the least, upstart.  40+ years of designs here, JT can boast about
50,20%
many others here have over 30 years etc, etc, etc,...

Haven't noticed any until this thread.  Post some circuits you did,20%
or links to posts you made with circuits.  I suppose i could find the few
i have posted with circuits.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

  The only one confused is you son of philthy

  so you are a newbie

  cite and links

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscopeinto a 100MHz DS1102E

   "Suffering Son of a Sorry Sheep Shipper"?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscopeinto a 100MHz DS1102E

fritz is a taswegian ?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscopeintoa 100MHz DS1102E

   The original phrase was "Suffering Son of a Siberian Sheep Shipper"

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

You haven't said anything of enough substance to be evaluated for
truthfulness.

Tell us about, or better show us, some electronics you've designed.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Ah, isn't the stupid little bigot cute.

DimBulb, that you?

You said that all information should be freely available.  Now you accuse me
of being stupid because I pointed out *one* of thousands of reasons this is a
*STUPID* idea.  That's rich!

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I am sorry to spoil your night, but those insults were directed
towards me, not you.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Perhaps he doesn't know how to read either (there's a lot of that going around
with the atheistic bigots lately), but he's answering my post (with my words
"answered").  You're welcome to the stupid bigot if it makes you feel better
though.  ;-)

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

 the Bible proves itself to be truer to me every day.  I never fully
appreciated this bible verse until recently:

 "The fool has said in his heart there is no god"

I have never seen so many intellectually dishonest people that cannot
carry on a two sided conversation in my whole life.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

me
is a

I'm happy for you.

The bigger fool tries to take away another's god because he has none for
himself.

One needs to be able to listen (read) to carry on a two-way conversation.
Clearly that's not the case with "fritz" and ditz (from BC).

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I still cannot figure out if DC is that dense or if he is just really
into trolling.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

thought