Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E - Page 8

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E
On Apr 10, 8:27A0%pm, John Larkin

200 million dollars in sales and no articles in Boy's Life magazine on
electronics?

What a loser.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Takes a bit more effort to write a good article, but you are probably
up to it. Perhaps you should try, nobody reads your name on a pcb.

No, you and others seem to be confusing me with someone else.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I derive deep satisfaction from seeing my name on purchase orders and
checks.

Well, we aren't confusing you with someone who talks about
electronics.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

No offence taken at all. I have a uni degree in the subject.
I suspect that most of your seedy mates who post here are
unqualified.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Ph dear
  now you ARE scratching

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   Fitz, the spammer?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I don't know or give a fuck who Fitz is, he ain't me, mate.
A lot of people on this ng seem to be deluded.
Too much time on their hands, no doubt.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   Yawn.  You have way too much time on yours, if you thinks anyone is
impressed by your attitude.  A lot of people on this newsgroup are tired
of posers.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Listen, if confusing me with someone else is 'posing' then you
seem to have an English comprehension problem. You don't know
me at all, everything I have posted here is the truth.
And you are looking pretty silly by your response...someone
who seeks to speak for 'a lot of people' is a real poser.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   You have no reading comprehension? I told you who they confused you
with.  You are a nobody here, with your childish attitude.  You have
shown nothing to prove yourself, yet you make claims.  That makes you a
poser.

   Put up, or shut up and go away.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I have been rattling the cage and the idiots have responded.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

So you admit to being nothing more than a troll.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

So you admit to being an idiot, too ???

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

   He doesn't need to.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

No I didn't, however you *did* admit to being nothing more than a troll.  We
all knew that, but it's nice that you're honest.  We agree.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

No, poser.  Michael has been here in s.e.d long enough to be well20%
acquainted with all the regulars (several of over a decade standing).20%
And guess what, to a person, at on time or another, they have complained20%
about posers like you.   Post some electronics or go away.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

You seem to be confusing me with someone else.
A common mistake by newbies.
Everything I have said is true.

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

And content-free.

John

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

WTF ?

Re: Conroy - Public Enemy #1 - Re: Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

My point exactly.

John