Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

I don't know or give a f*ck who Fitz is, he ain't me, mate. A lot of people on this ng seem to be deluded. Too much time on their hands, no doubt.

Reply to
fritz

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. A common mistake by newbies. Everything I have said is true.

Reply to
fritz

And content-free.

John

Yawn. You have way too much time on yours, if you thinks anyone is impressed by your attitude. A lot of people on this newsgroup are tired of posers.

Michael A. Terrell

Listen, if confusing me with someone else is 'posing' then you seem to have an English comprehension problem. You don't know me at all, everything I have posted here is the truth. And you are looking pretty silly by your response...someone who seeks to speak for 'a lot of people' is a real poser.

Reply to
fritz

WTF ?

Reply to
fritz

My point exactly.

John

WTF is your point, exactly ?

Are all Larkins incapable of explainly anything ? You STILL seem to be confusing me with someone else. A common mistake by NG newbies. Everything I have said here is the truth.

Reply to
fritz

You have no reading comprehension? I told you who they confused you with. You are a nobody here, with your childish attitude. You have shown nothing to prove yourself, yet you make claims. That makes you a poser.

Put up, or shut up and go away.

Michael A. Terrell

Newbie? You pop up in news:sci.electronics.design and call the long time users newbie? Are you related to Phil Allison?

Michael A. Terrell

The only one confused is you son of philthy

so you are a newbie

cite and links

Reply to
atec7 7

"Suffering Son of a Sorry Sheep Shipper"?

Michael A. Terrell

You haven't said anything of enough substance to be evaluated for truthfulness.

Tell us about, or better show us, some electronics you've designed.

John

tired

No, poser. Michael has been here in s.e.d long enough to be well=20 acquainted with all the regulars (several of over a decade standing).=20 And guess what, to a person, at on time or another, they have complained=20 about posers like you. Post some electronics or go away.

Reply to
JosephKK

fritz is a taswegian ?

Reply to
atec7 7

The original phrase was "Suffering Son of a Siberian Sheep Shipper"

Michael A. Terrell

I have been rattling the cage and the idiots have responded.

Reply to
fritz

I was desiging and publishing circuits long before this NG ever existed. That makes everyone here a newbie. Phil is no relation. If you had looked at my past posts, you would see that clearly.

Reply to
fritz

So you admit to being nothing more than a troll.

Reply to
krw

So you admit to being an idiot, too ???

Reply to