Trying to identify an IC

I'm trying to identify an IC, it is a small DIL chip with 8 pins. The
only identification is "BJUACA", it has 8 pins, and in the relevant
circuit pins 5 thru 8 are shorted together. A search on Google shows
nothing.

Any ideas?

Re: Trying to identify an IC

** So SMD or not?

** It would be an idea to tell us where you found this IC plus what part of the device uses it.

Location, location ....

....  Phil

Re: Trying to identify an IC

You wish is my command - the device that it is part of is a Medion
MD 93225 WiFi controlled plug/socket. The controller is a TWYE2S, which
is an ESP8266E chip mounted on a little sub-board. That chip drives a
relay through an HY1D transistor to switch the socket. It also has an
HLW8012 chip that measures voltage and current on the socket.

The thing is programmed to use a shitty cloud app, I want to reprogram
the ESP8266 so I can control it directly, but I need to work out what is
connected to what.

You can see the chip and its surroundings here

https://send.firefox.com/download/9e350a0989f13faf/#LqUis8g3F0cFw7ZchWSfoA

Re: Trying to identify an IC

** Cripes, am I in an episode of " Bewitched" ?

** Maybe YOU  can...

 That is heaps of info that is bit outside my field.

 Likely it will help others here, though.

 .... Phil

Re: Trying to identify an IC
https://send.firefox.com/notFound.01d8b1d9.svg

Re: Trying to identify an IC