trying to find supplier of cogs for Jaycar motor

Hi all,

I have ordered some medium power motors from Electus. Cat number YM2707

I need the little cogs that go on the end of these motors just like the ones pictured here

The shaft diameter is 2mm.

Does anyone know where to get these cogs? Is there a better word than cogs? I need about 100 of them.

-Phil

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

I think they are called spur gears.

I'm sure I've seen them amongst all the neat doodads on the shelves at

in Perth. Similar hobby place in Melbourne may have them.

may have them through Stock Parts - might be costly.

good luck

Reply to
rob

Thanks, will try em both.

-P

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

I am now tearing my hair out as I need 70 units by next week.

Minibearings.com don't have them. They have about a billion other gears but they don't have these ones.

Any other leads???

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

cam art/craft and technology 197 Blackburn Road Mount Waverley VIC Australia 3149

Tel: Australia 03 9802 4200 International: +61 3 9802 4200 Fax: Australia 03 9887 9806 International: +61 3 9887 9806 email: snipped-for-privacy@camartech.com.au

begin 666 blank.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`+,``/__S/____] 0 `````````````````````````````` H`````````````````````"'Y! $```(`+ `````!``$```0"4$0`.P`` ` end

Reply to
APR

Click on the URL below and go half way down the page.............

Reply to
APR

Thanks APR, you are a legend. Just ordered some!!

-Phil

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

Wiltronics have them.