troll on wheels

take a look at this everyone
JOHN FIELDS on his bike
click below

http://tinyurl.com/pepnb

flush the frog down the bog

Everyone hates you and they all know its you on the bike!

Re: flush the frog down the bog

troll

Re: troll on wheels

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:38:10 +1000, "crazy frog"

---
So this is where you mostly hang out, huh, frog?

Thanks to Michael A. Terrell's ferretting you out, I can now cast
Re: troll on wheels

the troll on wheels cant take it
i must be getting to him, he keeps posting back.
if he answers to this its proof that he is a troll
on wheels.

Flush the frog down the bog.

What if someone else posts back?

Re: troll on wheels

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:57:43 +1000, "crazy frog"

---
Of course I'm a troll, you idiot, but what your miniscule ranid
brain can't comprehend is that I'm on the reel side of the line and
Re: troll on wheels

HA HA TROLL