Trickie's website ...

Went to look at Trickie Dickie's website late last night, as they are my nearest
(and dearest!) option and I only wanted to check one part.  But their site was
in meltdown.

Today their server is up and running and I looked up the part.  Can't believe
the pic they use for the 4017.  Do they supply them with the legs all bent
around like that?

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/460863bb08f1d5d02742c0a87f9c06f9/Product/View/Z5617

Re: Trickie's website ...

nearest

dse.com.au was dead for most of the weekend a couple of weeks ago.

As for the 4017, perhaps that's what it looks like after the idiots at
the counter have turned it over a few times, looking for the catalog
number......

Re: Trickie's website ...

"rowan194"

 **  I reckon the little feller looks like he is off for a jaunt   ...

.......  Phil

Re: Trickie's website ...

nearest
was

Maybe they charge extra for ones with straight legs ?

they are good at some things though

I got 10 optocouplers there last week, z-4810 and was charged $1.40.
Normally $1.40 each.

Re: Trickie's website ...

nearest
was
believe

It's a ploy to sell more pin straigheners - clever marketing.

Dave.

Re: Trickie's website ...

nearest

Was like that the other weekend too.

Probably, after all they still store them in the ridiculous foil
covered sytrofoam!

Dave.

Re: Trickie's website ...

nearest
Check the datecode - it's probably been passed around a dozen stores and
warehouses a few times before it was photographed ...

Re: Trickie's website ...

Thats so they will fit in cheap Chinese PCB's.

Re: Trickie's website ...

Yeah ask for the ones in the foam and no foil

You may as well ask for toilet roll at dick smith they now what shit is

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/460863bb08f1d5d02742c0a87f9c06f9/Product/View/Z5617

Site Timeline