Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

On Oct 26 2009, 6:08 am, "Trevor Wilson"

---------------------------------

So something that was "**All true" in October of last year is now not
true?

The other interesting thing is among his anti-gun "mates" on
aus.electronics, where he is considered a "long standing and valued
poster" he's admitted to previously suffering "serious lead
poisoning", on aus.politics.guns, where he's considered somewhat of
the "village idiot" on gun control matters, the claim that he's
suffered "serious lead poisoning" is not true.

Trivial Trevor's moving goalposts, don't you just love them.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

"Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues"

And you've only just noticed?

[...]

<SNIP> Inane ranting carefully and lovingly snipped

So something that was "**All true" in October of last year is now not
true?

The other interesting thing is among his anti-gun "mates" on
aus.electronics, where he is considered a "long standing and valued
poster" he's admitted to previously suffering "serious lead
poisoning", on aus.politics.guns, where he's considered somewhat of
the "village idiot" on gun control matters, the claim that he's
suffered "serious lead poisoning" is not true.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

No, Trevor's very different to me, he can post his anti-gun word vomit
on aus.electronics and not get verbally attacked for it.

How is Dorothy, by the way?

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

 Trevor posted the following on aus.electronics
On Jun 16, 3:21 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 3:40 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 17, 9:40 am, "Trevor Wilson"

And you people said nothing,

John posted something pointing out that Wanker Wilson often posts
bullshit about the subject, and you lot went feral

See the difference?

Well, do you?

Re: John-melb's struggle with reality continues

Re: John-melb's struggle with reality continues

I'm glad you've noticed, when will be seeing enlightening articles and
in-depth discussion from you on the subject, when was the last time we
saw any? When were you planning on saying something profound about the
thread started by me about Liberal Party on-line discussions around
gun control, or about the National Party in Victoria's attempt to win
friends and influenece people, or even Keithr's thread quoting his
dear friend Alpers?

Freedom of speech is a political issue, particularly when it relates
to attacking someone's freedom of speech on the basis of perceptions
about that persons belief in a political issue, such as gun control.

Just in case you missed it, Trivial Trevor use aus.electronics to
launch his anti-gun and anti-gunowner tirades, just as he had
previously done with aus.hi-fi and rec.audio-opinion. Those anti-gun
and anti-gun owner idiots on aus.electronics said nothing, no-one told
him his statements were off topic, no one told him to take it
elsewhere, as soon as I started responding, they went feral. These
people don't have a problem with anti-gun word vomit being plastered
all over their little corner of usenet, but are quite upset at the
thought of any law abiding gun owner replying in response.

You want to sit back and accept that sort of attitude towards law-
abiding gun owners, that's fine, don't excpect me to accept it, don't
expect me to like it, don't expect me to remain silent about it. It's
attitudes like yours that have got this country's gun owners in the
situation they've found themselves in over the last decade and a half.
Don't you remember Little Johnny wearing his Flak-jacket at the Sale
Footy Oval just to demonstrate to the public what a dangerous mob of
whack-jobs law abiding gun owners are? Don't you remember gun owners
being denied applications to join the Liberal Party because the held
gun licences?

You can fuck off now.

Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

<SNIP> Yep, when all else fails, blame the redneck...............

Tell me "Raven", why should gun owners have put up with the crap they
put up with?

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

I see no inconsistency. It is both possible that lead poisoning brought
down the Roman Empire and that Trevor has elevated levels that do not
constitute serious lead poisoning.

Sylvia.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

Read it again, oh, and Sylvia, the ends does not always justify the
means.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

Perhaps you should explain exactly where you think the inconsistency lies.

 > oh, and Sylvia, the ends does not always justify the
 > means.

Relevance?

Sylvia.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

Why do I aways attract the illiterate ones? Did you read what was
posted?

On aus.electronics, Phil Allison wrote
"TW  was diagnosed with seriousleadpoisoningsome years ago."

To which TW responded with
"**All true. I still have my bloodleadlevels regularly tested. Do
you?"

Therefore according to posts made on aus.electronics last October, TW
admitted to have previously suffered from serious lead poisoning, (one
of the effects of which is reduced cognitive skills).

According to posts in May on aus.politics.guns, Trevor wrote
"They were found to be elevated (not serious leadpoisoning"

According to posts made by Trevor in May on aus.politics.guns, he had
never suffered serious lead poisoning?

Either he has or he hasn't, which is it? Was he lying in October, or
was he lying in May?

Either way, it severely affects his credibility, particularly when he
accuses gun owners of suffering the same condition. It's actually
quite funny when you consider TW has repeatadly attacked me, and I
have my blood tested quite regularly due to a inherited medical
condition, and my lead levels have never found to be elevated.

Because you're having trouble comprehending the discussion, I'll
repeat the relevant parts for you

"TW admitted to have previously suffered from serious lead poisoning,
(one of the effects of which is reduced cognitive skills)."

And I'm not in the least surprised you cannot see the inconsistency.

Refer to our previous discussions.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

decades.

It's not as if he came out and repeated the claim. Unless you're a
nitpicker on a character assissination crusade (Oh, but you are, of
course), the "all true" is a non-nitpicking confirmation of the general
content of what was responded to (part of which is snipped out above),
the central focus of which was the danger of lead, not TW's health.

Sylvia.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

Why did you snip so much of what was posted?

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

decades.
my
lead

I wasn't addressing it.

Sylvia.

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

brought down

Why, don't you see it as relevant to the discussion?

Re: Trevor Wilson's struggle with reality continues

decades.
have my
lead
nonetheless).<SNIP>
down

It was an analysis based on an unreasonably narrow view of what was
meant by "All true". Since I'm questioning the validity of that view,
any analysis based on it is of no interest.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline