Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

=_NextPart_000_003A_01CA3560.57135DE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Trevor, could you give your biased unbiased scientific critique on the = article presented in the link below. Specifically what is being said = about manipulation of data. Thanks

APR

You have to be joking,anything that does not back Trevs thinking is not real science and therefor wrong.

Reply to
F Murtz

Agreed, you are just making more trouble, nothing will change. Reminds me of these religious cult leaders.

Reply to
KR

"APR"

Reply to
Trevor Wilson

Was there science in there? Initially I thought it was someone's resume Then I saw the list of nut cases to ignore and a couple of further pages later decided that he was one and deleted it.

Didn't see any science Still don't know what he is an expert in "non-climatologist".

Reply to
terryc

"APR"

Reply to
Trevor Wilson

Maybe the resident "expert" is on holiday on the Sunshine Coast right now ? We just returned from up there after a couple of days of much needed holiday, and I think we saw his van there this afternoon, parked outside a public toilet ;)

Warning - image in second link may excite New Zealanders :)

Reply to
KR

Well, you're certainly the resident expert on idiot trolls.

Tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?

Reply to
John - Melb