Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Trevor, could you give your biased unbiased scientific critique on the =
article presented in the link below. Specifically what is being said =
about manipulation of data. Thanks

http://rps3.com/Files/AGW/Rutan.AGWdataAnalysis%20v11.pdf

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

You have to be joking,anything that does not back Trevs
thinking is not real science and therefor wrong.

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Agreed, you are just making more trouble, nothing will change.
Reminds me of these religious cult leaders.

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Was there science in there?
Initially I thought it was someone's resume
Then I saw the list of nut cases to ignore and a couple of further pages
later decided that he was one and deleted it.

Didn't see any science
Still don't know what he is an expert in "non-climatologist".

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Maybe the resident "expert" is on holiday on the Sunshine Coast right
now ?
We just returned from up there after a couple of days of much needed
holiday,
and I think we saw his van there this afternoon, parked outside a
public toilet  ;)

http://www.geocities.com/kenreed1999/Coolum_1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kenreed1999/Coolum_2.jpg

Warning - image in second link may excite New Zealanders :)

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Trevor, could you give your biased unbiased scientific critique on the
article presented in the link below. Specifically what is being said about
manipulation of data. Thanks

http://rps3.com/Files/AGW/Rutan.AGWdataAnalysis%20v11.pdf

**Idiot. Post your stupidity in the appropriate forum and I will be happy to
slap your face with your own stupidity. Try posting your cite at:
alt.global-warming . I vist that group regularly. Be prepared to back up
your own cites with some facts. I suggest you acquaint yourself with the 4th
IPCC report first.

Do not post HTML on a news group. It is extremely poor form.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Trevor, could you give your biased unbiased scientific critique on the
article presented in the link below. Specifically what is being said about
manipulation of data. Thanks

**Still waiting for you to post your nonsense to the appropriate group. Are
you just trolling, or do you really want a rational discussion?

Your lack of response suggests that you are just an idiot troll.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Trevor Wilson - Please read and give your view.....

Coming from a fellow who has prevously posted his anti-gun anti-
gunowner rants on groups like aus.hi-fi, rec.audio.opinion and
aus.electronics, that's funny

Well, you're certainly the resident expert on idiot trolls.

Tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?