Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

Trevor Tosspot'sPorkyList

> > *I have a friend who can STOP his heart > > *Their is ample evidence to support the fact that possession of an > inanimate object is capable of altering a cognitive persons intent > > *The FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86 are available on the FBI web-site > > *My local library has Lott's work in the fiction section > > *20% of Australian homes possess firearms > > *I only deal in facts > > *The firearms related murder rate in the US is 10,000,000 PA. > > *gun licences back in the 1920s led to a drop in the murder rate, > > *How the British 1903 Pistol Act was enacted and enforced in > Australia prior to Federation. > > *How an audit of Government owned arms at Sydney Cove in 1796 was a > gun control law > **Yes. Easily. Across the US, each year, there are hundreds of 'gun > shows'. At these 'gun shows' dealers, posing as private citizens sell > thousands of guns to criminals. They can do so, because there are > virtually zero restrictions on the sale of 'second hand' guns. Even if > that gun has only been 'second hand' for a couple of minutes and > > has never

been fired.

And the latest entry is. "People who feel the need to carry a gun are paranoid."

Like every other entry on the list, Trevor was given ample opportunity to explain his assertion, qualify or withdraw it, and he failed to do so.

The really funny thing is those wnakers over at aus.electronics who think the rantings of this lying zealot are just fine on "their" group, but squeal like stuck piggies when and alternative viewpoint is posted.

Reply to
John-Melb

He must mean people such as POLICE OFFICERS - and presidents who insist on living only if heavily-guarded by a small army carrying far more than handguns.

is the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

- your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Reply to
editor

Isn't it interesting though how the only paranoia he exposed was his own???

Reply to
Scout

Scared of Trevor, no, Trevor is just an entertaining idiot.

By doing myself and my cause a whole lot more good, you mean ignoring it when he tells absolute porkies about guns and gun owners on non-gun groups believing he'll not be challenged?

Or do you perhaps mean ignoring it when a group of people don't raise an eyebrow when his anti-gun dribble appears on "their" non-gun related group, but squeal like stuck pigs whe an alternative viewpoint is posted?

They're fine with anti-gun dribble, like refering to posters on gun related groups as psychos gets posted, but squeal when an alternative viewpoint goes up, and I can do my cause a whole lot more good by ignoring it. Perhaps by ignoring it I might be able to convince them that Australian recreational gun owners aren't sick psychos.

Sorry, Keith, gun owners have been down that path, it got us nowhere. I was involved in the management of a large shooting sports and firearms owners association for a number of years, a number of journalists regularly used to write misleading articles about guns and gun owners in their newspapers, while we done nothing, the lies and defamation continued. Once we started taking them on, it stopped. I dragged one "journalist" before either the ethics committee of the Journalists Association or the Australian Press Council four times in about six months.

Many "anti's" are outright liars, and they hate they're lies being exposed, has Treovr posted anymore of his anti-gun venom on aus.electronics recently?

Reply to
John - Melb

I'm ambivalent on the matter of guns, but can't help noticing the irony in your comment. There are just as many of the pro gun lobby who are "outright liars, and hate their lies being exposed" as on the other side of the fence. You appear to be so biased on the matter, it's made you paranoid. Surely paranoia and guns are a dangerous mix.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid".

So, you're ambivalent on the matter of guns, are you yet another one from aus.elecronics or some other non-gun related group who didn't see a problem with anti messages going up on "your" group, but got upset when an alternative viewpoint was posted?

Haven't you heard, everybody who disagrees with the anti's who post here have some mental impairment. We're told that every day.

And your qualificactions to make such a diagnoses is exactly what?

Reply to
John - Melb

Really ? Feel free to name them and their alleged lies And if you can't do that, then you've made yourself the liar

Take as many screens as you need.

And you are competent to diagnose paranoia ? Or is it just stupid and ignorant libel on your part ? Maybe it's just a lie, in actual fact

In my experience, stupidity and intellectual dishonesty is far more dangerous.

Reply to
SaPeIsMa

Oh, you can make attacks on others rightly or wrongly, but let anyone make an "attack" on someone from your side? You have actually demonstrated your paranoia as much as Trevor does. The two of you, as far as this goes, are identical to one another

My group? I don't have a group. As far as aus.electronics is concerned, I can't remember the last time I posted there if ever (except perhaps when it was a cross-post when I was replying to another group). As far as Trevor is concerned, he posts mostly rubbish on many aus.* groups.

Just as your mob disagrees with anything the pro-gun lobby says. labelling them with similar labels to which you object. One example is yourself writing, "rantings of this lying zealot " and "squeal like stuck piggies".

Many years of observing paranoid people like you and Trevor.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

your

are

Comparing me to Trevor, that's getting nasty.

ned, I

it

or is

Then who ratled your waterbucket?

.

I'm sure what you're trying to say will be made clear to me, one day.

So I have been diagnosed, yet again by someone with no medical qualifications whatsoever, instead of pretending to be a doctor, why don't you pretend to be a human being?

God, but I loooooooove this job!

Reply to
John - Melb

You lot make no comment when anti-gun vitriol goes up on your group, but squeal when alternative viewpoint is posted. Because I have this strange belief that people who support the lawful private ownership of firearms should have the same right to have their opinions and viewpoints heard as those who hate guns and gun owners, I'm labelled as paranoid, and refered to as "poor little fragile Johnny baby".

I've got news for you Keith, under those circumstances yes, I am an oaf and will step over anybody to put my point across.

If recent history has shown this country's gun owners anything, it's that to shut up and be good, quiet little boys and girls get's us nothing but more kicks in the teeth.

Reply to
John - Melb

om

d if

ext -

Reply to
John - Melb

I wasn't once

------------------------------------------- > **Despite the fact that VASTLY more Americans carry guns around the stree=

ts,

tly

'.

in

---------------------------------------------------- > **Oh yeah: Two more things:

------------------------------------------------- > **The figures for people legitemately shooting alleged criminals (I say

are

ice

be

ure

,

Unlike you, I believe you're entitled to post your viewpoint, and, entitled to hold same.

But as demonstrated on aus.electronics, you wouldn't treat an "anti" the same way.

I'll leave the old wives tales to you and Trevor.

Next time I'm down the shops, I'll look for a T shirt which say "I'm a member of the lunatic fringe" would that make you happy.

Reply to
John - Melb

Have your ears been burning lately Dyna? Someone was asking about you in ozdebate recently.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

In article , mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com=20 said... :On Aug 31, 10:17=A0am, "Dyna Soar" : wrote: :> John - Melb wrote: :> > Many "anti's" are outright liars, and they hate they're lies being :> > exposed, :>

:> I'm ambivalent on the matter of guns, but can't help noticing the irony = in :> your comment. :> There are just as many of the pro gun lobby who are "outright liars, and :> hate their lies being exposed" as on the other side of the fence. :> You appear to be so biased on the matter, it's made you paranoid. :> Surely paranoia and guns are a dangerous mix. :>

:>

:> All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged. : :Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid".

Well seek help, pay for a root, or have a cone. Whatever it takes to=20 snap out of your stupidity would be of benefit to everyone.

:So, you're ambivalent on the matter of guns, are you yet another one :from aus.elecronics or some other non-gun related group who didn't see :a problem with anti messages going up on "your" group, but got upset :when an alternative viewpoint was posted?

I have firearms, which I use several times a week.=20 I read this group, which isn't "mine", as you bizarrely put it.=20 And if I didn't know better, I'd say you're really an anti-gun zealot=20 yourself, trying to discredit firearm owners - be they responsible=20 owners or your quintessential redneck Pauline Hansen voting type of=20 meathead with the 'f*ck off we're full' sticker on the back of the VN=20 Commodore.

Either way, you're a discredit to responsible firearm owners.

:Haven't you heard, everybody who disagrees with the anti's who post :here have some mental impairment. We're told that every day. : :And your qualificactions to make such a diagnoses is exactly what?

":Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid"". LOL.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

: :God, but I loooooooove this job!

I was just wondering about you and your 'job'. Explains a lot.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

: :If recent history has shown this country's gun owners anything, it's :that to shut up and be good, quiet little boys and girls get's us :nothing but more kicks in the teeth.

Is that right? You sure as f*ck DON'T speak for me... and many others as well, I'd expect.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=