Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

been fired.

And the latest entry is.
"People who feel the need to carry a gun are paranoid."

Like every other entry on the list, Trevor was given ample opportunity
to explain his assertion, qualify or withdraw it, and he failed to do
so.

The really funny thing is those wnakers over at aus.electronics who
think the rantings of this lying zealot are just fine on "their"
group, but squeal like stuck piggies when and alternative viewpoint is
posted.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

He must mean people such as POLICE OFFICERS - and presidents who
insist on living only if heavily-guarded by a small army carrying far
more than handguns.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

Isn't it interesting though how the only paranoia he exposed was his own???

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

Scared of Trevor, no, Trevor is just an entertaining idiot.

By doing myself and my cause a whole lot more good, you mean ignoring
it when he tells absolute porkies about guns and gun owners on non-gun
groups believing he'll not be challenged?

Or do you perhaps mean ignoring it when a group of people don't raise
an eyebrow when his anti-gun dribble appears on "their" non-gun
related group, but squeal like stuck pigs whe an alternative viewpoint
is posted?

They're fine with anti-gun dribble, like refering to posters on gun
related groups as psychos gets posted, but squeal when an alternative
viewpoint goes up, and I can do my cause a whole lot more good by
ignoring it. Perhaps by ignoring it I might be able to convince them
that Australian recreational gun owners aren't sick psychos.

Sorry, Keith, gun owners have been down that path, it got us nowhere.
I was involved in the management of a large shooting sports and
firearms owners association for a number of years, a number of
journalists regularly used to write misleading articles about guns and
gun owners in their newspapers, while we done nothing, the lies and
defamation continued. Once we started taking them on, it stopped. I
dragged one "journalist" before either the ethics committee of the
Journalists Association or the Australian Press Council four times in
about six months.

Many "anti's" are outright liars, and they hate they're lies being
exposed, has Treovr posted anymore of his anti-gun venom on
aus.electronics recently?

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

I'm ambivalent on the matter of guns, but can't help noticing the irony in
your comment.
There are just as many of the pro gun lobby who are "outright liars, and
hate their lies being exposed" as on the other side of the fence.
You appear to be so biased on the matter, it's made you paranoid.
Surely paranoia and guns are a dangerous mix.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
On Aug 31, 10:17A0%am, "Dyna  Soar"

Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid".

So, you're ambivalent on the matter of guns, are you yet another one
from aus.elecronics or some other non-gun related group who didn't see
a problem with anti messages going up on "your" group, but got upset
when an alternative viewpoint was posted?

Haven't you heard, everybody who disagrees with the anti's who post
here have some mental impairment. We're told that every day.

And your qualificactions to make such a diagnoses is exactly what?

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

Oh, you can make attacks on others rightly or wrongly, but let anyone make
an "attack" on someone from your side?  You have actually demonstrated your
paranoia as much as Trevor does.  The two of you, as far as this goes, are
identical to one another

My group?  I don't have a group.  As far as aus.electronics is concerned, I
can't remember the last time I posted there if ever (except perhaps when it
was a cross-post when I was replying to another group).  As far as Trevor is
concerned, he posts mostly rubbish on many aus.* groups.

Just as your mob disagrees with anything the pro-gun lobby says. labelling
them with similar labels to which you object.  One example is yourself
writing, "rantings of this lying zealot " and "squeal like stuck piggies".

Many years of observing paranoid people like you and Trevor.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
On Aug 31, 12:59A0%pm, "Dyna  Soar"

Comparing me to Trevor, that's getting nasty.

Then who ratled your waterbucket?

I'm sure what you're trying to say will be made clear to me, one day.

So I have been diagnosed, yet again by someone with no medical
qualifications whatsoever, instead of pretending to be a doctor, why
don't you pretend to be a human being?

God, but  I loooooooove this job!

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
In article <803d3e00-3a00-44b6-b7e7-
snipped-for-privacy@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
said...
<snip>
:
:God, but  I loooooooove this job!

I was just wondering about you and your 'job'.
Explains a lot.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
In article <b958cf94-90a3-41ce-a712-
snipped-for-privacy@u20g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com0%
said...
:On Aug 31, 10:17A0%am, "Dyna  Soar"
:> John - Melb wrote:
:> > Many "anti's" are outright liars, and they hate they're lies being
:> > exposed,
:>
:> I'm ambivalent on the matter of guns, but can't help noticing the irony in
:> your comment.
:> There are just as many of the pro gun lobby who are "outright liars, and
:> hate their lies being exposed" as on the other side of the fence.
:> You appear to be so biased on the matter, it's made you paranoid.
:> Surely paranoia and guns are a dangerous mix.
:>
:>
:> All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
:
:Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid".

Well seek help, pay for a root, or have a cone. Whatever it takes to20%
snap out of your stupidity would be of benefit to everyone.

:So, you're ambivalent on the matter of guns, are you yet another one
:from aus.elecronics or some other non-gun related group who didn't see
:a problem with anti messages going up on "your" group, but got upset
:when an alternative viewpoint was posted?

I have firearms, which I use several times a week.20%
I read this group, which isn't "mine", as you bizarrely put it.20%
And if I didn't know better, I'd say you're really an anti-gun zealot20%
yourself, trying to discredit firearm owners - be they responsible20%
owners or your quintessential redneck Pauline Hansen voting type of20%
meathead with the 'fuck off we're full' sticker on the back of the VN20%
Commodore.

Either way, you're a discredit to responsible firearm owners.

:Haven't you heard, everybody who disagrees with the anti's who post
:here have some mental impairment. We're told that every day.
:
:And your qualificactions to make such a diagnoses is exactly what?

":Yet another personal attack, I'm "paranoid"".
LOL.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

Really ?
    Feel free to name them and their alleged lies
And if you can't do that, then you've made yourself the liar

Take as many screens as you need.

And you are competent to diagnose paranoia ?
    Or is it just stupid and ignorant libel on your part ?
Maybe it's just a lie, in actual fact

In my experience, stupidity and intellectual dishonesty is far more
dangerous.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
snipped-for-privacy@ozdebate.com said...
<snip>

Have your ears been burning lately Dyna?
Someone was asking about you in ozdebate recently.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry

You lot make no comment when anti-gun vitriol goes up on your group,
but squeal when alternative viewpoint is posted. Because I have this
strange belief that people who support the lawful private ownership of
firearms should have the same right to have their opinions and
viewpoints heard as those who hate guns and gun owners, I'm labelled
as paranoid, and refered to as "poor little fragile Johnny baby".

I've got news for you Keith, under those circumstances yes, I am an
oaf and will step over anybody to put my point across.

If recent history has shown this country's gun owners anything, it's
that to shut up and be good, quiet little boys and girls get's us
nothing but more kicks in the teeth.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
I wasn't once

On Jun 16, 3:21 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 3:40 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 17, 9:40 am, "Trevor Wilson"

Unlike you, I believe you're entitled to post your viewpoint, and,
entitled to hold same.
But as demonstrated on aus.electronics, you wouldn't treat an "anti"
the same way.

I'll leave the old wives tales to you and Trevor.

Next time I'm down the shops, I'll look for a T shirt which say "I'm a
member of the lunatic fringe" would that make you happy.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry
In article <73213ca4-3140-4cd1-b8ce-
snipped-for-privacy@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com>, mcnamara snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
said...
<snip>
:
:If recent history has shown this country's gun owners anything, it's
:that to shut up and be good, quiet little boys and girls get's us
:nothing but more kicks in the teeth.

Is that right? You sure as fuck DON'T speak for me... and many others as
well, I'd expect.

Re: Trevor Tosspot's Porky List get yet another entry