Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

**No, we do not. Handguns are unnecessary in modern society (despite the

> delusions that afflict your good wife). The sooner they are banned > completely and possession laws can then be stengthened, the better. > Naturally, semi-auto and auto handguns must be banned immediately. > > -- > Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

With apologies to the Reverend Neimoller.

First they come for the semi-auto's, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a semi-auto. Then the come for the pump-actions, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a pump-action. Then they come for the handguns, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a handgun.

I think we all know the rest.

Reply to
John-Melb

Yeah, what a political knee jerk that one was. "I know, why don't we take all the licensed weapons 'cause we can find those and give all the crims a better advantage ??".

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Hey Twevor, What's your plan for taking the weapons away from the crims?

Reply to
B J Foster

He doesn't, anti-gun zealots have previously admitted they don't have a problem with criminals owning guns illegally.

Reply to
John-Melb

So their plan is to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens?

WHAT ON EARTH FOR???

Reply to
B J Foster

The plan was implemented some time ago and some very nice semi-auto's were destroyed so the governments of the day could be seen to be taking stern and rapid action after a nutter shot up a city centre.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Guns in general are not licensed for self defense in Australia

Reply to
dechucka

He doesn't, anti-gun zealots have previously admitted they don't have a problem with criminals owning guns illegally.

Cite pleae :-)

Reply to
dechucka

That's true and with the increase in armed invasions I reckon it should be reconsidered.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

You really want to walk around in your home all the time with a loaded gun? Should it be compulsory?

Reply to
dechucka

It should be up to the individual to have that choice should they feel the need.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

No it shouldn't because by feeling the need they automatically show themselves to unsuitable to hold a gun license

Reply to
dechucka

Liar , the desire to protect ones self and family IS the very reason to own small arms , passing a fair test for carry is terribly difficult and determines well that the permit holder is reliable and safe in ownership

--

Reply to
atec77

It's not for me to judge but I really think you should get out more.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Probably be a few more years until his parole hearing.

Reply to
Scout

Why should they be ???

Reply to
SaPeIsMa

Most people would rather not have to But smart people, unlike chuckleheads, realize that it's better to have that option than not. And most definitely not be at risk of prosecution, if they choose to do so in the privacy of their homes. That's something called "freedom of choice", a term that seems beyond your ken.

Reply to
SaPeIsMa

Indeed

Reply to