Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns - Page 2

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

You just blew your original position out of the water, chuckles
After all YOU are the one claiming that
    " feeling the need (to be armed for self-defense)
        they automatically show themselves
        to (be) unsuitable to hold a gun license"
By your definition ANYONE who feels the need to prepare to protect their
families are
"unsuitable to hold a gun license"(your words)

More intellectual dishonesty from chuckles
There is a difference between adults and kids
    Although your false argument  basically ignores that

What is that nonsense phrase supposed to mean

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Come on don't kids have the right to protection by carrying?

If guns are a valid form of protection and don't cause any other problems
than the entire population should have the right to carry

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

I think that there are places in America where that is almost the case,
they seem to have few firearm problems.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns
snip

almost

really

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Vermont has been that way since it was founded.
Minimal restrictions on where and how to carry
One of the lowest crime rates in the country
Alaska has recently amended it's State Constitution to what Vermont has.

But chucklehead is trying to play word games.
Elsewhere he posted that children (of any age) should have the right to
carry.
    It's some kind of stupid attempt to argue all or nothing.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

    "..right to protection by carrying" ?
Carrying what, chucklehead ?

It takes a real idiot to keep repeating the same ignorant cant
    Why do you need to prove you're an idiot ?

Kids have a right to be protected while they are too small or young to
protect themselves
    And the adults around them have a moral duty to provide that
"protection" for the kids as long as they are too small or young to protect
themselves

You on the other had fall into the "incompetent" category for adults.
    You also must be "protected" by society, since you are too stupid to
"protect yourself", not to mention reproduce.

False argument again
There are members of society, such as the young, the aged and the infirm who
for some reason or other are unable to protect themselves even though they
do have a right to "protection"
    They are  supposed to be protected by the rest  of society.
You most clearly fall into the "infirm" category.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

It's not for me to judge but I really think you should get out more.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Probably be a few more years until his parole hearing.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

I doubt that would help
The very notion that someone being in fear for their lives would make them
"unsuitable to hold a gun license ", is such a perverse and immoral
position, that it shows far deeper psychological problems.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Of COURSE it's for you to judge. You're the government!

You don't have any problem deciding if someone "needs" a gun, so why
would you have a problem deciding if someone "needs" to get out more?

Isn't that the government's FUNCTION?  To decide what we all "need?"

How are we supposed to decide that by ourselves? We're not experts. We
"need" government help.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns
OK, everybody get out more. That's an order from me, the government.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Wait
    Give me a moment.
Need to check that my gun is loaded and then put on my holster.
    OK. I'm ready..

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns
Don't forget the dum dum's !!

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Impossible; the newsgroup's full of 'em.

--
snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com    St. Paul, MN

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Touche !!

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Dum-dums ??
    Don't need lollipops
http://www.spanglercandy.com/candy-store/dum-dum-pops?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=g_dumdums&gclid=CJSV_f6Qz68CFSQCQAodt3aXIw

I carry HP ammo specially loaded for snubbies instead.
    Goes in .357", comes out ,53"

Used the same bullet last fall, with a tad more powder in a Marlin lever
action, to knock a deer down at 60 yards.

Didn't have any lollipops then either

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Why?

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Indeed

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Most people would rather not have to
But smart people, unlike chuckleheads, realize that it's better to have that
option than not.
And most definitely not be at risk of prosecution, if they choose to do so
in the privacy of their homes.
    That's something called "freedom of choice", a term that seems beyond
your ken.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Why should they be ???

Site Timeline