Transonic TV

Anybody know where I can get a circuit diagram / schematic / service manual for a model HFC-2968P Transonic TV. I replaced some caps that had very high ESR and now the picture sides need pushing out. Or maybe you know the right words to turn google on.

Any pointers appreciated

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon W

Here is a pointer.

Unfortunately doesn't help much (at all)

;-)

geoff

Reply to
geoff

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 22:16:25 GMT, "Gordon W" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try HiFu in Sydney 1800 813 866. or Phone 0298909828/Fax 0298909829

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

for

Thanks Franc I'll give them a try.