transformer polarity question US v AU

Thanks 'Jadzax' for the irrelevance or I wouldn't have seen.

Phil, you bollocked a newb with your usual vitriolic bile and he was wasting his time wondering what the hell was up. I kill-filed you myself because I can't be bothered wading through all your rubbish postings in the search of a gem - there just aren't enough free minutes in a day to waste on the crap. That said, I don't think the others in question are proving themselves to be other than tossers with their crap, and I don't see any reason to doubt your motives wrt Armpit (sic. :-).

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

If you go back and read Arpit's posts, do you ever see Phill showing his concern then.

No.

Reply to
PA shadow

"Ken Taylor"

** That is a really grotesque lie.

I wanted an explanation from you - ie something with facts in it - not a pile of vitriolic, Ken droppings.

Obviously you are either not seeing or simply not comprehending all my posts.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nor yours. Probably not mine, either. Still no call for what was said.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Was this at Sydney Uni? if so I had a this bloke as well. We used to throw money at him and he would flap around in his gown picking it up. One day he jumped off the desk at the front hands in his gown. I think he thought he was batman. :) Funny or what!

Reply to
Greg Erskine

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:38:44 +1000, "Greg Erskine" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Yes, it was Sydney. I never engaged in such disruptive behaviour myself, although I was once caught snoring during a materials science lecture.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Sounds like Prof Mullaly. It's a good thing degrees were "free" in those days. I wouldn't want to have paid to sit in those lectures ...

Reply to
swanny

up.

That's funny, but also kinda sad at the same time :)

Reply to
Geoff

in his gown picking it up.

Not as sad as someone *wasting* a fully paid scholarship to a highly regarded Oz Uni.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

Hi TT

How'd you know? I was too hard. Not enough girls. It was boring. The leather chairs in the tele room were way too comfy. It was to far from home. I don't like trains. The lecturers weren't good enough. I needed glasses. My arm was sore, and most importantly I'm a dumb f$%*. :)

Regards

Greg

Reply to
Greg Erskine

Very very sad. This guy must have been on the way to funny farm. Oh well, I was in my 20's and didn't have the human compassion I have now. Now... I would ask if he needed my help.

Reply to
Greg Erskine

TT is referring to our "Potential Nobel Prize" winner Phil Allison.

It often pays to have another go at uni, which I hope to complete in a months time after stressing out over little things the first time round.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

from was full of

sorry Phil.I'd like to but I haven't the time. Anyway thanks for endorsement buddy.

Reply to
sideshow bob

Thanks buddy.

Reply to
sideshow bob

ok I'll call you soon buddy

Reply to
sideshow bob

So Phil is it true or what? Did you give someone a head job at Uni and get thrown out???

Please answer the question other than "for personal reasons."

TT

Reply to
TT

Most, if not all those lines you quoted are alas from the very many fake Phil Allisons. They (the quotes that is) are probably closer to the truth than perhaps may given them credit for. Whilst the real Phil Allison is pretty much a closed shop (although he'd lead you to believe otherwise), the fake ones have provided some humorous moments....

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Yep.. I have also become more compassionate with age. This trend better not continue dammit, I'll start donating to those annoying charity-tin rattlers :)

As for the Prof, he might have tried to peck your eyes out if you had asked... heh

Reply to
Geoff

Those annoying charity-tin rattlers are starting to really sh** me. Everyday, at every station, at both ends, then there's Martin Place to navigate plus the professional beggars. Where's the Salvos? I sure one of the current affairs shows will do an expose !

I give larger amounts a couple of times a year now, but these people have started spamming me with mail, trying to make me feel guilty about something. Is there a nice way of giving them $500 and telling them to push off and don't annoy me? It seems when they have your details for a receipt, your history.

Who knows what the Prof had under his cape, probably a bat ray gun that would have made my eyes melt. ;)

regards Greg

Reply to
Greg Erskine

Yeah Mark I know, but the truth was close to the bone.

Reply to
Greg Erskine