Top Marks to Clarion Melb.

Hi, My wife recently bought a 1990 Mazda car it had a Clarion radio cassette player fitted which was stuffed, I had a Clarion radio C.D. player which I had picked up at an auction so I thought I would go down to Clarion in Moorabbin and see if I could buy the removal keys for the old radio and a mounting bracket for the new one. I went to the spare parts/service counter and spoke with the man asking if he had the bits I needed, he asked me where the car was , we went out to the car where he pulled out the old radio with his removal keys , back inside he gave me a photocopy of both the old radio and new radio connections and sold me a bracket with keys and an escutcheon., All for less than $10 and in less than 10 minutes . I was impressed!!! Cheers John Ely.

Reply to
John Ely

Isn't amazing that good service is so rare now that we need to write about it? Just the other day I was in a shop here in Auckland looking at a reasonably expensive digital video recorder (time lapse, for security video), and when I asked whether you could put in a larger hard drive, the response as:

"Uh, well..."

"Yeah, I s'pose so..."

"It's up to you, really."

Needless to say, I left. I did go back later and bought it through someone else there so that little shit didn't get the commission. Damn, what is so hard about actually doing your damned job??

Phew! I feel better now. :-) Cheers all.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor