Tool for PCB manufacturing

Hey guys,

I found this link online and I wanted to know if you knew anything about it or
what you thought about it:

http://www.protocheetah.com/

As I'm fabricating PCB's frequently, it seems like it could greatly hasten the
process.

Best,

Nico

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing
what you thought about it:

Liar.
process.
Spam.

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing
Dude calm down, it's just an interest research.

or what you thought about it:
the process.

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing
Moreover, we're really building this thing.

I just want to make sure people would find it useful.

The website doesn't actually ask for any special information.

it or what you thought about it:
the process.

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing
Dude calm down, it's just an interest research.

Moreover, we're really building this thing.

I just want to make sure people would find it useful.

The website doesn't actually ask for any special information.

or what you thought about it:
the process.

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing

If that was the case, you would have said, "I'm thinking of doing this -
what do you think of the idea".

Otherwise it's just spam!

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:15:54 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

what you thought about it:

process.

That's not all you seem to be fabricating, and if you really want a
*real* tool,simply  look in your mirror.

Re: Tool for PCB manufacturing

There's a whole plethora of _free_ PCB design tools listed here;

http://www.olimex.com/PCB/DesignTools/

Each of those will _easily_ outperform your $1500 "Cheetah Tracer" product.

On the hardware side, the PUHUI T870A will do what 99% of hobbyists need, at
a tiny fraction of your asking prices;

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/s/999441823.html

Finally, who in their right mind would trust a company which registers their
domain through an anonymisation service, provides absolutely no contact
information, uses free Joomla and ChronoForms templates (i.e., are
completely illiterate) and employs spammers to promote them?

To summarise everyone's thoughts, "you're full of shit; fuck off and die."

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Site Timeline