Tool for PCB manufacturing

Hey guys,

I found this link online and I wanted to know if you knew anything about it or what you thought about it:

As I'm fabricating PCB's frequently, it seems like it could greatly hasten the process.

Best,

Nico

Reply to
nico.vansnick

what you thought about it:

Liar.

process.

Spam.

Reply to
F Murtz

Dude calm down, it's just an interest research.

or what you thought about it:

the process.

Reply to
Nicolas Vansnick

Moreover, we're really building this thing.

I just want to make sure people would find it useful.

The website doesn't actually ask for any special information.

it or what you thought about it:

the process.

Reply to
Nicolas Vansnick

Dude calm down, it's just an interest research.

Moreover, we're really building this thing.

I just want to make sure people would find it useful.

The website doesn't actually ask for any special information.

or what you thought about it:

the process.

Reply to
Nicolas Vansnick

If that was the case, you would have said, "I'm thinking of doing this - what do you think of the idea".

Otherwise it's just spam!

Reply to
Rodwell

what you thought about it:

process.

That's not all you seem to be fabricating, and if you really want a

*real* tool,simply look in your mirror.
Reply to
Jeßus

There's a whole plethora of _free_ PCB design tools listed here;

Each of those will _easily_ outperform your $1500 "Cheetah Tracer" product.

On the hardware side, the PUHUI T870A will do what 99% of hobbyists need, at a tiny fraction of your asking prices;

Finally, who in their right mind would trust a company which registers their domain through an anonymisation service, provides absolutely no contact information, uses free Joomla and ChronoForms templates (i.e., are completely illiterate) and employs spammers to promote them?

To summarise everyone's thoughts, "you're full of shit; f*ck off and die."

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom