Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
June 30, 2005, 1:27 am
rate this thread
Hello, I was in the process of building a plasma TV lift but after reading
article in the local papers, I am beginning to doubt if building one was a
good idea. The article claims that moving a plasma TV when it is powered up
will reduce the life of the plasma panel. Is this true?
What about when the plasma is powered down? When not turned on, will
frequent raising and lowering of the panel cause damage in the long term?
Re: Too much movement will shorten life of plasma TV?
they only ship vertically for two basic reasons: horonal = much easier for
things to be dropped onto the screen or heavy weights to be stacked on the
screen, and.... vertically is easier to handle.
Shipping orientation has NO relevance to the life of the unit.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design