TO5 PC card mount 250V 1A fuse

Hi All,

A family friend has asked me to look at a $148 replacement cost camera
recharger/power supply which is totally dead.

I have it apart and its fuse is blown. It is a TO5 type case two lead
PC mount fuse rated at 1A and 250V. I think its brand name is "bel".

As far as I can check without actually bypassing the fuse and
operating the charger the remainder of the power supply is actually
fine. I think the fuse may have fatigued and failed, so replacing it
may cure the problem.

Can someone tell me where I might get a replacement fuse? I've
googled, but I probably don't know the appropriate search term.

TIA.

Ross

(To get email address ROT 13)
ebff snipped-for-privacy@lnubb.pbz

Re: TO5 PC card mount 250V 1A fuse

Picofuse
--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.