Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Tips for repairing earphone wires?
September 27, 2006, 3:35 am
rate this thread
The kids are occasionally breaking their mp3 earphone wires due to
fatigue/catching and I repair them when I can. The modern ones have colour
coded enamelled wire and are both fine and flexible. I generally fix them
with some wire and heatshrink and try to rebuild starin reliefs with
heatshrink too. Lifetime of a repair is not real good and they don't look
'cool'. Many of these earphones have appaling strain relief and allow tiny
bend radii to occur.
I'm interested if anyone has come up with good solid repair methods and
materials for the job which they would like to share. Maybe there is even a
source of this wire?
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » offerta di prestito tra privato urgente Contattate d a parte di Whatsapp su questo numero&...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)