Tingles from power supply - Page 10

Re: Tingles from power supply

both

There must have been an MBA running the company / dept who thought they knew knew
better than to use an approved contractor.

Only possibility.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 04:35:40 +0000, Eeyore

knew

 Other possibility:  Graham is 100% full of shit.

  You are an assumption queen, idiot.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:40:21 +1100, Sylvia Else

  Wrong.  Neons excite at 90V.  That voltage can float around more than
you might like to think, particularly with no load, which such a bulb
barely presents.

Re: Tingles from power supply
Now we are calling neons bulbs

Re: Tingles from power supply

  Idiot.  Neon lamps are encapsulated in glass bulbs, and 'bulb' is a
perfectly acceptable term for them.

 She wasn't talking about the bar sign down the street where you tanked
your brain out decades ago, dumbass.

  It only gets several million hits on google.

 You dopes are truly stupid.

Re: Tingles from power supply
You are the one talking about bar signs no one else

Re: Tingles from power supply

 No, dumbass, I was talking about indicator bulbs.  The OTHER retard (you
know, just like you) doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.  Oh
wait... that retard IS YOU.  Bwuahahahahaha!

Re: Tingles from power supply
You seem to be very dense. You keep assuming that you know what other
people are thinking.Every body knows that you were referring to  small
neon indicators almost no one call them bulbs, like no one else in the
world calls those small power supplies that you plug into power outlets
dongles

Re: Tingles from power supply

  Google neon bulb and get 1,000,000 hits.

  Google neon bulb ne-2 and get 18,000 hits.

  Google neon bulb replacement and get 480,000 hits.

  Google F Murtz is a retard and get 11,000 hits.

  Almost everyone calls any small, glass encapsulated light source "a
bulb", you bulbous tumor headed twit.

Re: Tingles from power supply

 More like only Olde English retards throughout the world refer to a
flashlight as a "torch".

  Still stuck in the dark ages, just like I said before.

  Likely too much haggis in your diet.

Re: Tingles from power supply
I will grant that a small proportion of the world  mainly in America
wrongly calls them bulbs ( that is why I said almost no one)But no one
calls the other things dongles

Re: Tingles from power supply
If you look in reference publications or even wikipedia You will find
that they are called neon lamps

Re: Tingles from power supply

In the UK, IME, we just call them 'neons' in the lab. Not that I've used one in
ages. They do discolour the glass, fade and eventually stop working totally
given long enough. LEDs seem to fare better, especially at lower currents.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

 Wrong.  ALL light bulbs CAN also be referred to as lamps.

 Are you really so thick as to think that there is only one moniker?

 If so, you are worse than my original estimation pegged you as.

Re: Tingles from power supply

The dongle thing is hilarious. That guy HAS to be playing a deliberately
stupid game surely ? Or is the USA in really such a bad state that a
self-alleged SMPS expert ( power entry module ) doesn't know the right words ?

It's starting to happen in the UK too now. I'll get started on MBAs too if I'm
not careful.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

Master of Bugger Alls?

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply

I'm

Yup, those are the ones. After 15 very successful years with the same company and
much promotion, my sister was on Sunday looking at other job opportunities online
since her previously superb line boss whom she respected immensely ( but sadly
suddenly died unexpectedly ) was replaced by an MBA.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
I'm
and
online

Well, one shouldn't condemn someone merely because they have an MBA. I
even looked into doing one myself (decided not to - I'm too much a
techno-geek), simply as a meal ticket.

Of course, if possession of an MBA is the only quality a person brings,
then that's a different story.

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply

I'm
company and
online
sadly

I confess I even thought of the idea myself but also only as a meal ticket.

This one falls into that category.

How can ANYONE  actually run a company properly if they don't understand what the
company does and HOW they do it.

They should all be forced to be apprentices.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

and
online
   Moral: if you cannot do the work, get an MBA?

Site Timeline