Tingles from power supply - Page 6

Re: Tingles from power supply
snipped-for-privacy@none.not says...>
with virtually everyone else in
drafted in no less than THREE

I think I saw him in "Airplane".

Re: Tingles from power supply

   The 'Otto' the autopilot, or one of the crew who were familiar with
the 'Des Moines Institute'?

   Donkey was in the Airplane II  movie, too. They didn't dare have both
in the same film.  People would have committed suicide in the theaters
if they had.

   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083530/parentalguide

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
Re: Tingles from power supply

with virtually everyone >> else
drafted in no less >> than THREE

As usual you are *COMPLETELY WRONG*.

Airbus is multinational, not French, BTW.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 02:05:32 +0000, Eeyore

with virtually everyone >> else
drafted in no less >> than THREE

  You're an idiot.  Boeing has parts made in other countries too, but it
is STILL a US company, you retarded fuck.

Just so you know, I works with EADS gear every day.  They ALSO make parts
for us.

 Airbus is 80% EADS, and 20% BAE.

  It *used to be* a consortium between three nations.

Re: Tingles from power supply

with virtually everyone >> else
drafted in no less >> than THREE

The A380 has made Singapore Airlines VERY happy. BEYOND performance promises.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

virtually everyone else > in
in no less than > THREE

Oh yes. I forget the name of  the package now ( It's easy enough to Google or
whatever ) but that really
messed things up for the A380. The wiring looms weren't 'quite' right. Plus
there were delays ( less well
known ) on account of every aircraft being internally styled to suit the client.

The really good news is that Airbus 'promised' their launch customer, Singapore
Airlines, a 15% cost
reduction per seat over a 747-400 despite the massive extra space.

It turns out that in revenue service the saving is more like 20% and Singapore
are ecstatic.

That plane will sell well. I doubt Boeing will sell many 747-8s ( except for
relevant routes ).

I could tell you a few things about Airbus and how a friend of mine helped make
their first aircraft, the
A300 have such an efficient wing ( always an Airbus trait ).

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:38:16 +0000, Eeyore

relevant routes ).

 You're an idiot.  Their production numbers have climbed steadily, right
through our economic decline over the last decade..

  You're a complete know nothing donkey retard, boy.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:49:58 +0000, Eeyore

http://www.geeks.com/techtips/ttpdfs/Geeks.com_Tech-Tip%2074%20-%20Installing%20a%20Power%20Supply.pdf
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/131602-33-another-6800-power-supply-related-question
schematic and pcb software
was designed as a sort of
because of the way XP
purpose.
virtually everyone else in
no less than THREE
design in Vutrax and the

  All there are just as retarded as you are, if not more so.

Re: Tingles from power supply

How about just upgrading to a newer version of Vutrax?  I've never used it,
but their web site claims it works on XP, Vista, 64-bit Windows... and even
Linux.

They're just importing the netlist into PADS though, right?  So only one
re-drawing?  (What you did in ORCAD schematics to Vutrax schematics.)

It's still poor, although I wouldn't really recommend anyway adopts ORCAD at
this point -- it's a pretty unimpressive piece of software for the price.

---Joel

Re: Tingles from power supply

Cost.

They're cheapskates. Plus it would be a poor long-term value purchase in view of
their likely file interchange requirements.

Orcad isn't what it once was. Indeed it's dead now sadly but I still have DOS and
Windows versions.

I think you overestimate the ability of certain participants when using the word
'netlist'.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:41:32 +0000, Eeyore

  Per seat price on sucky software isn't that much, pussy.

  They must have learned from you.

  Which is why the idiots should have bit the bullet and bought a REAL
PCB CAD package.  Alas, they are likely just as retarded as you are.

and

  You're an idiot.

  I doubt that you even have a full grasp of the term.

Re: Tingles from power supply

[...]

schematic and pcb software
was designed as a sort of
because of the way XP
purpose.

FYI they should be able to supply a non-dongled version.

virtually everyone else in
in no less than THREE
design in Vutrax and the

You mean there is such a thing as a *compatible* PCB CAD format? :)

--

John Devereux

Re: Tingles from power supply

) schematic and > pcb software
was > designed as a sort of
XP because of the way > XP
purpose.

For MONEY, no doubt.

virtually everyone else > in
in no less than > THREE
design in > Vutrax and the

Wasn't EDIF meant to be such a thing ? Never seemed to take off AFAICS.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software
it was > designed as a sort of
XP because of the way > XP
purpose.

No doubt :) But in their position I would pay to have a non-dongled
version of such mission-critical software. Backwards compatibility is
very good so they should not have much trouble.

All modern versions of Vutrax are available for windows or linux. They
work fine under emulation and virtualization too. In this sense it is
as future-proof as it is possible to get for a piece of commercial
software. There are no security keys, node locking or dongles. All
data files are either text already, or can be saved in text format.

Having said that the program originated ~30 years ago, and does show
it to an extent.

with virtually everyone else > in
in no less than > THREE
design in > Vutrax and the

Known as vendor lock-in.

--

John Devereux

Re: Tingles from power supply
IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software
it was > designed as a sort of
XP because of the way > XP
purpose.

Requires foresight.

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply

IMHO ) schematic and > pcb software
it was > designed as a sort of
XP because of the way > XP
the purpose.

To some extent, but from Eeyore's tale it sounds like they are
in trouble *right now*! Not much foresight needed...

--

John Devereux

Re: Tingles from power supply

Though in truth, I'd never heard the expression before I read it in this
group (in another thread). May be it's a US term. I note that the WIKI
says it's slang.

Could be my protected up-bringing, though. Perhaps Phil has something to
say on this subject, since he's in Aus' too.

Sylvia.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Yes, a very common US term.

Re: Tingles from power supply

And UK too. I despise the things but that's another matter.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
At least it is a very apt descriptive term which only applies to those
plug packs whereas I have never heard any one in the world other than
one ng poster call them dongles

Site Timeline