Tingles from power supply

Plug pack? Must be a retarded Aussie term.

What is a wal mart, you ditzy bitch?

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

with virtually everyone else in

drafted in no less than THREE

There is no single person on the entire planet that 'builds airliners', you ditzy bitch. It has always been a team effort. Even the very first plane was. I do not expect you to get it, though.

However, of the 52 computers in the C-17, I have worked on the 17 that were considered mission critical.

Currently, I am working on products to be used in the manufacture and calibration of the JSF.

Not that I think you have enough brains to know what the decade old term 'JSF' stands for.

Just so you do know, BOTH airframes are an order of magnitude (at least) more complicated than ANY airliner.

Got any more stupid baby bullshit, dipshit?

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

with virtually everyone else in

drafted in no less than THREE

I'll take that as a "none" then.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

relevant routes ).

You're an idiot. Their production numbers have climbed steadily, right through our economic decline over the last decade..

You're a complete know nothing donkey retard, boy.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Especially when he is too much of a pussy (like you) to put his money where his mouth is.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You're an idiot.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

I have figures on stupid retards that make up statistics and then call them 'figures'. You are one such stupid retard. The figure on your stupidity level is 100%.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Oh boy. I have actually had to conform to the spec in my designs. You lose, retarded donkey.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

An idiot that has a problem with proper punctuation tells others to grow up.

That's rich. Come back when your IQ exceeds 25.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

with virtually everyone >> else

drafted in no less >> than THREE

You're an idiot. Boeing has parts made in other countries too, but it is STILL a US company, you retarded f*ck.

Just so you know, I works with EADS gear every day. They ALSO make parts for us.

Airbus is 80% EADS, and 20% BAE.

It *used to be* a consortium between three nations.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You're an idiot.

Try using sentences that actually mean something.

You're an idiot. Our company was owned over 50% by a UK firm, and they had plants as well.

It was CE and UL then, and IEC compliance was easy.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

After I slice you open, we'll put a 35kV poly cap, fully charged directly on your pathetic donkey heart. There would be no 'try' about it.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Sorry, but you would not succeed, idiot.

You sound like a real wiener.

Yeah, dipshit. That is YOUR ISP blocking what YOU get, dumbass.

You couldn't get my account cancelled if you tried, EXCEPT as it

*appears* on YOUR END. Sounds like you are too much of a pussy to make a valid argument, blue cap retard boy.

Know why? Poor economy. They want every penny of my money, and they delete all stupid complaints made by retarded donkeys like you.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Now we are calling neons bulbs

Reply to
F Murtz

Not on modern systems, idiot.

Keep making threats. It only assures me that you are going to fail.

Such threats are also illicit. My posts are not.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

No, asswipe. IT IS A THREAT. AN ILLEGAL one at that.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

knew

Other possibility: Graham is 100% full of shit.

You are an assumption queen, idiot.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You are even more retarded than the 'game show host' in "Slumdog Millionaire".

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Idiot. Neon lamps are encapsulated in glass bulbs, and 'bulb' is a perfectly acceptable term for them.

She wasn't talking about the bar sign down the street where you tanked your brain out decades ago, dumbass.

It only gets several million hits on google.

You dopes are truly stupid.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You are the one talking about bar signs no one else

Reply to
F Murtz