Tingles from power supply - Page 11

Re: Tingles from power supply

I'm
and
online

 Please do not jump on their utter stupidity bandwagon.

Re: Tingles from power supply

I'm
company and
online
sadly

Something like that. It'll do wonders for your income too.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:36:50 -0800, Robert Baer

I'm
and
online

Those that can, do.  Those that can't, teach.  Those that can't teach
get a PhD... to wit, Slowman ;-)

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
| Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

 That would be you.  I am quite sure that you have had more shafts than a
Chinese coal mine.

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:34:29 +1100, Sylvia Else

 An idiot that describes a depleting ceramic cap shock from a wall wart
removal "quite a belt", and techno-geek are mutually exclusive, idiot.

  You are a techno-wanna-be-but-is-a-total-twit-instead...  At best.

Re: Tingles from power supply

 Look, dumbfuck, an AMERICAN invented the light bulb, and ANY light
producing transducer encapsulated in glass has been called a bulb ever
since, and NO, it is not merely "mainly in America", you stupid twit.

Re: Tingles from power supply
I will also grant that this debate about "bulbs" is trivial But not so
outlandishly stupid as calling those small power supplies  dongles !

Re: Tingles from power supply

Contested. So did Swan. They settled their difference and the brand Ediswan
came about.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:57:21 +0000, Eeyore

 Even if true, the device was known worldwide as a bulb, and practically
all subsequent photon transducers that get glass encapsulation are known
as such as well.

Re: Tingles from power supply

WRONG. She said the mains power point switch was OFF. Stuff like that works
properly in the UK.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

100% irrelevant to the issue.

Graham

Re: Tingles from power supply

  Brainless twits like you are hard wired stupid.  You are beyond
correction.  Unless, of course, you wish a personal lesson.  Let me know
when you are in town, and I will be happy to teach you.

Re: Tingles from power supply

The only thing you are capable of is showing how inadequate you are.

"FunkyPunk" - enlightening !

You are a pathetic little bully boy...with green teeth.

Re: Tingles from power supply

You might want to make that pretend bully boy.  It does not intimidate
anyone in sed these days.  Perhaps the AlwaysWrong moniker we have
given it is part of that.

Re: Tingles from power supply

  No..  funkshun poignter at your momma.  Maybe one day you will get it,
but I doubt that a twit like you will ever understand programming.

  Your mother should be jailed as a felon for the heinous crime of not
flushing the piece of shit that you are, the moment she shat you from the
ass of the piece of shit that she is.

  You are so full of shit that you eyes are brown, and there is a foul
stench emanating from your ears.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Pathetic, really.

Re: Tingles from power supply

 Your mother? Yes, she is. Why? Because she let you ooze onto the world.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Pathetic, really.

Re: Tingles from power supply

 That's a good nym for you.  You should continue to use it.  It matches
you to a tee.

Re: Tingles from power supply

Oh look - a USENET 'professional' !

Get over yourself you inadequate loser.

You americoons are so predictably boorish.

Site Timeline