Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

I need a batch of through-hole boards loaded, and it seems my previous operator
has decided to do SMD only.  Does anyone have a contact for one they could
recommend for small-run jobs (20-25 boards)?

TIA

Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

I use a guy in Melbourne who does small jobs really cheaply and with
good quality.
Send me an email and I'll forward you the details (my email address is
genuine), I assume your groups email address is bogus.

Seems like you've been bad, your groups profile has been baned by
Google Groups.

Dave.

Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

contacted offline, tnx.

Hah!  Never been part of G/G, and that email address has been used by millions
from/since the days of news.individual.net

Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

In Perth - Electronic Assembly, Malaga  Tel 08 9248 1454

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com

Alan, are they decent quality (i.e. have you used them for your stuff)?

I presume you have if you are suggesting them.  I don't want a sheltered
workshop job ;-)

Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

operator
Sorry,  not been on here for a few days!

Yes. They are good quality (not a sheltered workshop).  Small business
concentrating on small to medium runs.  They have through hole
capability (wave solder machine, etc) as well as SMD capability (pick
and place, reflow oven, etc).

They can also get good quotes on good quality PCBs.

Talk to Gary and tell him I sent you!

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com
Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

25 boards? How small? Seems like 2 hour job at tops.....

Re: Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

4.7" x 3.9", over 400 holes (with things in them).

You want to do 25 of these in two hours?  If your hourly rate is $100 or less
you've got the job.

Site Timeline