three phase bridge rectifier-Australia

G'Day all. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a three phase bridge rectifier in Australia? At least 50V, can be 10A or higher. I could build one up, but I prefer to have it in a single package. To be used for an onboard alternator on a remote control helicopter. Many Thanks in advance. Happy New Year to all. Rob. Melbourne.

Reply to
Fonz

If there aren't any in Australia, does anyone have a suggestion of a rectifier diode, >50V, and no lestt that 6A. Thannks again. Rob.

Reply to
Fonz

"Fonz"

** Farnell:

or RS Components:

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks Phil. It always helps if you look in the right places. I looked in farnel this morning and only found one, which was discontinued. Rob.

Fonz