this is funny......

The DNA of Bin Laden has come back as 24% cocoa, 52% coconut, 18% sugar and

6% milk.

Experts say this is probably due to the bounty on his head.

Starbuck are issuing a limited edition "Bin Latte" coffee - a dark bodied, frothy head with 2 shots in it.

When the Americans threw Bin Laden in the sea they put him in a West Ham shirt to help him sink to the bottom quicker.

Elton John is to release a tribute song - Sandles in the bin.

I bet Bin Laden wished he hadn't filled in that bloody Census form now !

Pakistan may be a 3rd world country but at least their bins get taken out on Bank holidays !

Reply to
no one

you want funny?

Cheers Don...

=================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

mmmmm i think if they got shot there be tooo much of a uproar,,,,,,, :-)

Reply to
no one