They should put it on eBay...

... I'd buy it :)

Report: Elmo Doll Threatens to Kill Toddler

Elmo has a dark side, one Florida family says.

It sounds like something the talking doll Chucky from the movies might
say: "Kill James!" Instead, a Florida family says the threat to their
toddler is coming from a talking Elmo doll.

The Bowman family, of Lithia, Fla., said an Elmo doll belonging to their
2-year-old son, James, began to spout death threats towards him after
they changed its batteries, TBO.com reports.

The Elmo Knows Your Name Doll started saying "Kill James!" in a
sing-song voice, the site reports.

"It's not something that really you would think would ever come out of a
toy," James' mother, Melissa, told the site. "But once I heard, I was
just kind of distraught."

The toy's manufacturer, Fisher-Price, said it will issue the Bowmans a
voucher for a replacement doll, TBO.com reports.

Re: They should put it on eBay...

Maybe they left the batteries out too long, the CMOS went back to
defaults - the "country" setting changed to "middle east" ?

Re: They should put it on eBay...

"Kill James" sounds more white Anglo-Bogan to me than anything else.
Might have the Mt Druitt firmware by mistake?

--
"Ralph Wiggum 2008:  Because you could do worse."

Site Timeline