The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine

Or make the claim online. It's not sufficient to mail the report, either. The clock won't start until they receive and process the report. They really want you to call them so they can cancel the card. They may require followup information, like a police report, mailed to them. If you notice fraudulent charges on your statement, by law, you're required to notify them by mail, but it's not usually necessary. An online report is often enough (followed by any supporting evidence, like the police report). CC companies really aren't the enemy. ...at least in this. ;-)

IME, they issue the charge-back and then require the merchant to prove his case. Yes, businesses have a real issue with this but it is a cost of doing business with CCs. Without such protections the whole thing falls apart, the biggest loser being the CC company. The law actually helps the CC companies (surprise) in the long run.

Reply to
krw

At fission.

Reply to
krw

With a steam roller.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is it possible they feel powerless and their coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

Reply to
Greegor

Why not? They have the illusion that they're smart.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

G > Is it possible they feel powerless and their G > coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

MT > Why not? =A0They have the illusion that they're smart.

Ya gotta wonder about somebody who seems to prop up their ego by posting gratuitous obscenity....

As if they think potty mouth posting establishes them as dominant in some sort of pecking order..

Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

I observed a person with coprolalia in action, on a city bus, insulting black men with the N-word, and fortunately they realized it was her brain disorder that made her do it.

The woman apparently does not have tourettes but has other types of brain disorder and mental illness. She basically burned her brain out with street drugs.

I'm fascinated about the fact that they conciously determine what is the WORST thing to say in any given situation, and then are compelled to blurt that out.

I know that conventional though says that they just can't help themselves, but I am fascinated that they actually must spend some mental effort to analyze what is the most obnoxious thing to say in each situation. I can't fully BUY the notion that they have no control of their actions.

I observed a person with echolalia, and it's much easier to believe that it is a malfunction and without control.

The notion that somebody with coprolalia could conciously TYPE IN their epithets in a usenet post is fascinating as well because it defies the excuse that they just can't help themselves.

Archie's hypercritical nature also seems to be outside an arena excused by saying he just can't help himself.

It just seems like a more complicated sort of impulse control.

I'll just keep ASSESSING Archie, but I'll keep an eye on Phillip, too.

Reply to
Greegor

Ask on new:aus.electronics People there know him, and what's wrong with him.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

Wow! There a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there! Official even! Paying attention, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

Wow! There is a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there! Official even! Paying attention, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

Just keep hiding, PUSSY!

Post that address, PUSSY!

Do you claim to be a man?

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

G > Wow! There is a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there! G > Official even! Paying attention, Archie?

Archie doesn't seem to have any insight into his own condition.

G > Is it possible they feel powerless and their G > coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

MT > Why not? They have the illusion that they're smart.

[...]

Make everything up much, idiot?

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie, Please stop hurting my feelings you nasty man!

Reply to
Greegor

LOL

Reply to