The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine - Page 4

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine

** Fuck off back to whatever rat infested sewer you swim in  -  asshole.

   You have absolutely nothing to say to anyone.

....  Phil

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine

You must live with DimBulb.

You must *BE* DimBulb.

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
KRW > Yep, it's the DimBulb twins, Dim and Dimmer.

Twins separated at birth?

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?

At fission.

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?

   With a steam roller.

Teflon coated.

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
Is it possible they feel powerless and their
coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?

   Why not?  They have the illusion that they're smart.

Teflon coated.

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
G > Is it possible they feel powerless and their
G > coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

MT > Why not? A0%They have the illusion that they're smart.

Ya gotta wonder about somebody who seems to
prop up their ego by posting gratuitous obscenity....

As if they think potty mouth posting establishes them
as dominant in some sort of pecking order..

Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

I observed a person with coprolalia in action,
on a city bus, insulting black men with the N-word,
and fortunately they realized it was her brain
disorder that made her do it.

The woman apparently does not have tourettes
but has other types of brain disorder and
mental illness.  She basically burned her
brain out with street drugs.

I'm fascinated about the fact that they conciously
determine what is the WORST thing to say
in any given situation, and then are compelled
to blurt that out.

I know that conventional though says that
they just can't help themselves, but I
am fascinated that they actually must
spend some mental effort to analyze
what is the most obnoxious thing to say
in each situation.  I can't fully BUY the notion
that they have no control of their actions.

I observed a person with echolalia, and
it's much easier to believe that it is
a malfunction and without control.

The notion that somebody with coprolalia
could conciously TYPE IN their epithets
in a usenet post is fascinating as well
because it defies the excuse that they
just can't help themselves.

Archie's hypercritical nature also seems
to be outside an arena excused by
saying he just can't help himself.

It just seems like a more complicated
sort of impulse control.

I'll just keep ASSESSING Archie, but I'll
keep an eye on Phillip, too.

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?

   Ask on new:aus.electronics People there know him, and what's wrong
with him.

Teflon coated.

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People
MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

Wow!  There a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there!
Official even!   Paying attention, Archie?

Re: Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People
MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

Wow!  There is a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there!
Official even!   Paying attention, Archie?

Re: greegor, all mouth, and nothing to back it up with.

 Just keep hiding, PUSSY!

 Post that address, PUSSY!

  Do you claim to be a man?

  Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
G > Has Phil ever acknowledged having a brain disorder?

MT > Ask on aus.electronics People
MT > there know him, and what's wrong with him.

G > Wow!  There is a LOT of detail on Phil Allison out there!
G > Official even!   Paying attention, Archie?

Archie doesn't seem to have any insight
into his own condition.

G > Is it possible they feel powerless and their
G > coprolalia gives them an illusion of power?

MT > Why not?  They have the illusion that they're smart.

[...]

Re: greegor's mental disorder exposed.

  Make everything up much, idiot?

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?
Archie, Please stop hurting my feelings you nasty man!

Phil and Archie, the coprolalia twins?

LOL

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine
No problem, just use a "one time" card number.

bill

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine

Nonsense. The CC details go to Amazon Payments, which I'm sure have
most of our credit card details already. The project creator only sees
the names and amounts (and selected 'reward').

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine

"Phil Allison"

Since any pledge is made with a credit card and the credit card not
charged until they have secured enough pledges, it seems relatively
scam proof.

** Depends on the nature of the scam.

   Widen your focus.

.....  Phil

Re: The Return of Popular Electronics Magazine
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/599798763/the-return-of-popular-electronics-magazine

I always liked Radio Electronics better. They usually had more projects!

--
-Scott

Site Timeline