THE POWER METER IN YOUR POCKET (PDA based microwave & RF Power Meter) Options

Satori-Technology introduce the worlds first PDA based power meter!
Following the preview at Autotestcon - Baltimore, USA Satori
Technology has launched the ST-1. The worlds first PDA based power
meter.
The ST-1 brings unique levels of portability and affordability to RF/
Microwave power measurements previously not possible.
With a battery life of 3 hours between charging and prices starting
at
less than A3%1,000, this is a must for Installation and Maintenance
Engineers the world over.
See: http://www.satori-technology.com/documents/PDA_release_doc.pdf
Call:             +44 (0) 1899-229258
email: sa...@satori-technology.com

Re: THE POWER METER IN YOUR POCKET (PDA based microwave & RF Power Meter) Options

...must what?

Re: THE POWER METER IN YOUR POCKET (PDA based microwave & RF Power Meter) Options

   Must spam, of course.

prove it.