The ideas of contriBan ELECTRONICS.?

The central fusions Theories is a manifestations of what we are & obligate towards as a MINOR ISSUEeS.

This contravenes as a MEASURE in that all the ideas of what we are is a massive interventions strategies in the ideas of what we see & do as a MINOR IssUes.

This is actually all that needs to be said - EXPLAINED Belows.

The central core basise is a MASSIVE interpole of Magnetics informations in the ideas of what we are as interval species developments in the ideas of what we are in the overall Dynamics. The core ISSUES of electronics are in fact a sub-controlled VERTICES of what we are as inters-massive control oriented sysTems. (It's CONTROLLED completely by sub-atomic)

Question that I know. Say - if 2 small resistors are the same size & 1 is twice the power - how does that work?

IF YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTiONS, you WiLL BE A BiLLi0NS-AIRES.

ME,

Reply to
bcon1

School holidays again? Sheez.